Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

We're 5 Years Old!

Happy Birthday!! I can honestly say that if I wouldn't have found this forum years ago, I would not still be playing this game. Thanks to all the administrators and neighbors for making this game so much better by offering a VAST knowledge base that is simply unparalleled!! You guys are the best.

I started to play AC almost 5 years ago when the max level was 35, there was no rockets to launch and guest planes needed to be both refuelled and boarded before sending them away. During that time I visited two other forums which eventually had withered and I was among those who turned off the light. I joined this forum only a few months ago and I'm happy to see a thriving community of players here. I'm sure I'll stay here for a looong time!
Great job! Thank you guys!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I just wanted to add my congratulations on your 5 years and my thanks for the great website and all who work hard to maintain and update it. Your website has certainly kept me playing the game, these past few years.

My thanks also for the 5 green notes which is most welcomed and means I will have enough green notes, next time the land discount window opens, you have saved me one week of game play.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
@Dave and team, congratulations......
@greensmith , we miss your strategy and calculation about the game.....@Gt city , for being nice to me from the start..... @Cosmic Blue , we had story but past is past, thank you to forgive and forget.....
5 years is not easy...... see you in 6 and 7 and 8 and longest period we can be.

Most of all, thank you Free2Play for consistent developing the game.

I am sorry if anywords that not make you comfortable, but that because of the love for this game.
I hope we can have a much much better time of playing and forum growing.

Ps: dont limit the warehouse..... :p before you regret it.....

011.gif

giphy.gif

Many thanks to the team for this great site and congats on the milestone. :woot: (y)
Like many I am quite certain I would not have continued this game without
finding this forum. The whole random useless neighbors thing was really
starting to annoy me.
Also would like to thank all the wonderful forum members who make this
such a nice place to get some information, help out and of course just kick back. :cool:

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
Happy 5th Birthday and congratulations!

Thank you @Dave for creating this one-of-a-kind site, and thanks to all admins and mods for their great job maintaining the site. @Gt city @greensmith @Cosmic Blue @Deetee04 @Kesh

I also would like to thank @Robby Kusuma for introducing me to this forum back in 2014. This great forum opened a whole new world of AC game playing.. all the crucial and most useful info to play the game better, daily "free style" QL parties and the most helpful and nice bunch of players.

And of course, big thanks to the creator of AC, free2play and his team.

Thanks for the special gift, too.
Perhaps next year we get free QL for the forum birthday QL party to Mars?:D:D
(y)(y)(y)(y)
Jay

(Edited to list all admins and mods names. Thanks!)

Last edited:
Congratulations @Dave and to all the past and current moderators @greensmith @Gt city @Cosmic Blue @Deetee04 @Kesh that make this forum special Best wishes on your 5th Anniversary - a great forum by the players of AC for the players of AC

I know it has certainly helped Pakman over the years and I have many fond memories from threads I have marked saved overs the years!!!!

I joined the forum in Sep 2012 and it only seems like yesterday when you hit the 100,000 message mark on 13/4/15. Here we are 2 years later heading well towards the quarter million mark Onwards we go!!

IMG_2175.PNG

D

Deleted member 5399

Hey yeah it's me
Gone from KenduckySmith in game to KB1 and 2; to night flyer and now own 5 games all abbreviated ANF1-5 or A night flyer.
Personally for myself there were those times the chips were down for me and I have been ready to just quit. Nothing by any means to do with forum members or even GI itself.
But with the support from everyone here, and I do mean everyone, and my team; our team Knight Fliers Alliance, I love each and every one of you.
Those heart to heart chats with @Cosmic Blue , @Gt city @rocky, @Ten33go @SactoDave @WhatHappenedNow ; man so many neighbors and so many friends. @ItsRalphy @Mike47 @Steve26 @yenta613 @crescent moon ................. Sorry no offense if I don't mention you personally, but again such wonderful, caring individuals here. I appreciate all your support, I was a bit skeptical at GI at first but even now, everyone helps each other from the devs Free2Play and the crew there as well, in getting things fixed as quickly as possible.
Thank you all.

D

Deleted member 5399

Shh now if we can get the wikea page to update buildings and needs we'd have a good combo.

Wow - congrats - this forum is successful because of one thing - the people within it - those who create and run it and those who participate. I started playing 3 years ago tomorrow, and know I would not still be playing without the forum and the fantastic members - so many good friends in here, amazing. Now, I think we should all raise a glass to say a big thanks and congratulations.
Champagne.jpg
Champagne.jpg

people.png

Top Bottom