Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Welcome KenDuckySmith to Airport City Game!

Captain

Airport City Captain
Admin
Hi @KenDuckySmith,
Welcome to Airport City Game!

Were a fun and friendly community and look forward to seeing you taking part!

Feel free to post in one of out Daily Trade Threads to get the item you need for your Airport City!

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Dave & The Team
Airport City Game
https://www.airportcitygame.com/

D

Deleted member 5399

Firstly I go by KenDuckySmith via Facebook and my username in Airport City via Windows 8PC is ' KenDuckySmith.
I do not remember actually when I started playing the game, although it was just around the time of the last major challenge to build the university. I am currently at level 40 now and just short 6 parcels of maximum land purchases.
Having become disabled, I enjoy the game, meeting new people and recently acquired my Associate's in Information Technology. An avid computer, tinkerer/geek I suppose one would say, I just enjoy helping others resolve computer problems and other devices I have acquired knowledge of.
I do own a website but unsure if I can post the link here, so it's best you ask me first.
So I am a stay at home dad, with a 6yr old lol up and coming computer geek too. At age 2, barely able to even see the desktop, she watched me play games and next I know she's outrunning cops in a racing game. So not much else to say for now.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Firstly I go by KenDuckySmith via Facebook and my username in Airport City via Windows 8PC is ' KenDuckySmith.
I do not remember actually when I started playing the game, although it was just around the time of the last major challenge to build the university. I am currently at level 40 now and just short 6 parcels of maximum land purchases.
Having become disabled, I enjoy the game, meeting new people and recently acquired my Associate's in Information Technology. An avid computer, tinkerer/geek I suppose one would say, I just enjoy helping others resolve computer problems and other devices I have acquired knowledge of.
I do own a website but unsure if I can post the link here, so it's best you ask me first.
So I am a stay at home dad, with a 6yr old lol up and coming computer geek too. At age 2, barely able to even see the desktop, she watched me play games and next I know she's outrunning cops in a racing game. So not much else to say for now.

Welcome to the forum. You'll find most of the action in the other forum areas - a lot in the trading forums since you are windows and then depending on what other areas you have questions in. You should definitely check out the News subforum this week as the greenie code (I believe Benz228) does work for windows this week.

D

Deleted member 5399

Welcome to the forum. You'll find most of the action in the other forum areas - a lot in the trading forums since you are windows and then depending on what other areas you have questions in. You should definitely check out the News subforum this week as the greenie code (I believe Benz228) does work for windows this week.
@Uncle Mans. Yes I did try this weeks greenie code and it did work, thanks. and thanks for heads up on other areas to look for as well. Take Care.

D

Deleted member 5399

Hi @KenDuckySmith , Welcome to the forum.

Great introduction post. (y)

What sort of website do you run if you dont mind me asking.
@Dave. I dabble on the side of tutoring, troubleshooting and repairing computers. On disability so most work is free, unless I have to travel locally to fix an issue. I can send link if you wish to check out my website. Let me know

D

Deleted member 5399

Thanks @KenDuckySmith

Feel free to PM me the link, or you can post it here if you wish.
@Dave. www.computertutorstroubleshooters.com
Need find time do some much needed updating the site. Between doctors and labs and chasing after a 6yr old, only free time I have is when she is in school, and I'm taking some free courses online, one starting the 10th. Any little bit of knowledge I gain on new technology helps me help those in need.

Top Bottom