Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Weekly Alliance Mission upcoming changes

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23igolyq
Username
A Disco
The big problem with the 100 Item limit remains the need for lots of flight items for accelerated map flights - the 100 limit is an inconvenience when flying to most destinations but map flights are very restricted. The adventure maps are not generally a problem - only the time activated map is needed. But the Alliance maps are another matter - these flights require you to have additional flight items which means you can only fly 100 flights per alliance map, then you have to fly to a destination to that delivers the flight item to get some more. And that is very frustrating. Why can we not have the ability to increase storage, if only temporarily?

So, if we can have a Visa centre to collect and store passengers, a bank branch to collect and store coins, and a pawn shop to collect and store collectable items - how about a "Fulfillment Centre" where we can "Amazon Up" our flight items temporarily (by buying a contract to collect and store flight items)?

But the biggest slap in the face that I get from having the 100 item limit is the Solid Fuel needed for space flights. Everyone with a 100 item limit achieves that limit for Solid Fuel within 3-4 months of building a Cosmic Fuel Station. From then on, every Launch Box with solid fuel in it is lost; and the worst insult is when you get the seasoned astronaut reward box (for being 6th or 7th position in a space flight) which contains 3 solid fuel. I have never opened one of the boxes without a message appearing to tell me I will "...lose the solid fuel because you have no storage left..." :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: Thank you GI!! :grumpy: Where the hell is the reward for that???????

The Solid Fuel - its a joke GI. Why not try a simple tweak - if you can easily change peoples warehouse limit, how easy would it be to change the (12 points) solid fuel regeneration down from 2 hours to 10 seconds? Just think how this would encourage players to spend more money in the game :greedy:. Bet everyone would be building 6 Cosmic Fuel Stations and upgrading their production to maximum. 7th position on a lunar mission? That would become a "Thank you for the 3 solid fuel reward GI. :love:"

Great point about the solid fuel.
I purposefully start a green flight now and go real slow with the hope of getting rid of 5 or more solid fuel in a day just so that I can open more prep boxes. Its then so darn annoying when you open 5 prep boxes and get drops of 3 solid fuel amongst them....

If the user times was reduced to even a couple of minutes to regenerate it would be better. If not, at least take it off the launch prep boxes so you can only get it from CFS's or the 7th position reward (which I didn't know about).

REgarding the bigger 100 item issue. I think a fair and sensible compromise would be a 4-500 limit for all.

I purposefully start a green flight now and go real slow with the hope of getting rid of 5 or more solid fuel in a day just so that I can open more prep boxes. Its then so darn annoying when you open 5 prep boxes and get drops of 3 solid fuel amongst them....

If the user times was reduced to even a couple of minutes to regenerate it would be better. If not, at least take it off the launch prep boxes so you can only get it from CFS's or the 7th position reward (which I didn't know about).

REgarding the bigger 100 item issue. I think a fair and sensible compromise would be a 4-500 limit for all.
Imagine if the limit was set at 4...:cry::cry:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Just throwing out an idea...could GI look into the ability to upgrade fuel? Meaning I could trade in 15 of my F20s for 1 F300. It would help us work around the 100 limits on fuel. That would be a real benefit to preparing for aggressive flight plans on green or purple maps.
Brilliant idea. You should put that in the suggestions section

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07

I think with putting a limit on items stored in the warehouse, they should make it a point to somehow get rid of items to make room for incoming items. So far, I've seen the following issues:
1) Fuel storage
2) Solid fuel storage for launches
3) Building storage

I think a reduction in the common launch items would go a long way. Since we get so much solid fuel anyway, make each common item be 3 minutes for solid fuel and additional stabilizer, and 5 minutes for explosive bolt.
I also suggested trading in common launch items for rarer ones, and @Captain RC of SA just suggested trading in lower grades of fuel for larger ones....both great ideas for compressing our resources.

Bottom Line: If we are going to have a limit as to what we can store, then we need to have creative ways to either use them quickly or compress them in storage. Conservation of mass flow :writing:

Top Bottom