Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS weekly alliance mission unavailable, but was 1 hour ago

The same with me, win10
Maybe server issue but passengers carrying is counted.
alliancmission.jpg

Dzighnman

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20efbet8
Username
A1 Dzighnman
Also seeing this same thing, after I loaded up on alliance task flights over 8 hours of flying... it shows unavailable... hope I do not lose all these flights I have made today.....

UPDATE: Alliance is now back online and I see that NONE of my flights today were counted......BS

Last edited:
Well we have mixed information here. To clear it up I can say with my alliance flights tasks
they were not counted. The passengers flown were tallied but tasks were lost. I would suggest
moving forward to always ensure your tasks are available before collecting flights. If they
are not available just let them sit in their hangars until they are available. I would think this will
save the loss of task flights.

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
Well we have mixed information here. To clear it up I can say with my alliance flights tasks
they were not counted. The passengers flown were tallied but tasks were lost. I would suggest
moving forward to always ensure your tasks are available before collecting flights. If they
are not available just let them sit in their hangars until they are available. I would think this will
save the loss of task flights.
same here, all my flights were lost, however i should be fine to complete 2 of them

CajsaMacD

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CajsaMacD
Username
Cajsa [needs]
This is a recurring issue at T-2 or 3 hours, i.e. Sunday night 2-3 hours before the Alliance missions are supposed to reset according to GI themselves (T=Monday 00.00 GMT). What usually happens is that they stop counting Alliance flights already around 21.30-ish GMT on Sunday evening, rankings are dished out and Alliance flight counters are reset to 0. So, already around 21.30-22.00 GMT on Sunday, the Alliance mission icon goes blank, where it should have shown 2 hr 30 mins left - same deadline as the daily mission. When tapping it you get a popup message saying that Alliance missions are unavailable. You get a popup message saying that your Alliance got to rank #so-and-so for this week.If you check Alliance rankings from the rankings menu, the rank you got for that same Sunday night is shown as "Previous week", and flight count is reset to 0.

I've tried reporting this to Support, but they keep saying that there is nothing wrong with their servers and just give me the runaround, don't seem to understand what I'm trying to explain. I was asked to report and supply screenshots with time written on them (or so I understood them to mean). I did last night, and now they complained that I didn't report immediately (I was busy documenting my screenshots!).

I didn't mind last night that the deadline shown wasn't true as I had completed my 1/3 of flights, but last Sunday I missed the last 2 flights out of 117 because I believed I had 2,5 hours left according to what the icon had shown, when in fact the missions had closed already! They wouldn't credit me with those flights either, since there was "nothing wrong with their servers"...

Therefore, folks, I ask you please please please to watch out next Sunday night - if Alliance missions disappear before the deadline, take screenshots and report, then send screenshot when requested. If we all inundate them with reports, perhaps they'll get their act together and close Alliance missions at the correct time and not 2-3 hours prematurely!!!

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
This is a recurring issue at T-2 or 3 hours, i.e. Sunday night 2-3 hours before the Alliance missions are supposed to reset according to GI themselves (T=Monday 00.00 GMT). What usually happens is that they stop counting Alliance flights already around 21.30-ish GMT on Sunday evening, rankings are dished out and Alliance flight counters are reset to 0. So, already around 21.30-22.00 GMT on Sunday, the Alliance mission icon goes blank, where it should have shown 2 hr 30 mins left - same deadline as the daily mission. When tapping it you get a popup message saying that Alliance missions are unavailable. You get a popup message saying that your Alliance got to rank #so-and-so for this week.If you check Alliance rankings from the rankings menu, the rank you got for that same Sunday night is shown as "Previous week", and flight count is reset to 0.

I've tried reporting this to Support, but they keep saying that there is nothing wrong with their servers and just give me the runaround, don't seem to understand what I'm trying to explain. I was asked to report and supply screenshots with time written on them (or so I understood them to mean). I did last night, and now they complained that I didn't report immediately (I was busy documenting my screenshots!).

I didn't mind last night that the deadline shown wasn't true as I had completed my 1/3 of flights, but last Sunday I missed the last 2 flights out of 117 because I believed I had 2,5 hours left according to what the icon had shown, when in fact the missions had closed already! They wouldn't credit me with those flights either, since there was "nothing wrong with their servers"...

Therefore, folks, I ask you please please please to watch out next Sunday night - if Alliance missions disappear before the deadline, take screenshots and report, then send screenshot when requested. If we all inundate them with reports, perhaps they'll get their act together and close Alliance missions at the correct time and not 2-3 hours prematurely!!!
this was something that happened at the start of the week

Top Bottom