Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Weekend code Nov. 30

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
again (6 weeks now?) not working.it also seems that friends don't receive my gifts.
I wonder if there's something on my tab why this isn't working. kitkitkit want to compare?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
r25mb4
Username
i007791
again (6 weeks now?) not working.it also seems that friends don't receive my gifts.
I wonder if there's something on my tab why this isn't working. kitkitkit want to compare?
this week end code doesn't work for me either - the same problem i had for the last 4 week ends. i entered this code and it did not go anywhere. Mel, did you contact GI and ask abt this problem?

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
Contacted them by mail. But the respons was about explaining how to enter the code.
What I find out is that it is something with the internet/ respons from the game. Entering the wrong code doesn't give an error either. Is that the same with you kitkitkit? I'm using a galaxy Tab (an oldy, P1000), android 4.0.4, Cyanogenmod9.

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
@Bali I was too busy to spend time on the forum. Did play the game and am still sending gifts (although, some people say that they don't receive them :( ). I also miss the option to subscribe to the forum by mail. It helps me as some sort of reminder to visit the forum.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
r25mb4
Username
i007791
Contacted them by mail. But the respons was about explaining how to enter the code.
What I find out is that it is something with the internet/ respons from the game. Entering the wrong code doesn't give an error either. Is that the same with you kitkitkit? I'm using a galaxy Tab (an oldy, P1000), android 4.0.4, Cyanogenmod9.
mel i have exactly the same problem with you for the last 4 week ends. i contacted GI and their response was about do not time travel, i did not time travel at all, i don't thin that is the reason for this problem

Device
  1. iPad
I entered this code as the name of a friend to invite, which I thought was the way to use it, but I got an error that I had already invited him - which I had not. Did I use the ode incorrectly? Thanks in advance.

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
I send a second request to GI. Got the answer about cheating by changing date and time now. That triggers me: my tab sometimes resets itself to some date in 2009 and 0:00 right after restart, whatsapp is complaining about the time. At first I thought that was the problem, but right now I think about something else: my troubles started during the weekend wintertime started down here in Holland. Maybe that's the reason for all my troubles? I will contact GI again.

Top Bottom