Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Weekend code for December 08, 2017

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
200cxoed
Username
Humi
Hallo LjGibbs
normal sendest du morgends deine Geschenke auch auch das von mir gewunschte 1 Lehrbuch für Flugschule, das du versprochen hast!
Leider ist das ein Lehrbuch bei mir nicht eingetroffen !!!
Ich habe Dich als Nachbar anerkannt, Ich habe ein Geschenk an dich gegeben!
Ich werde mich nicht nur hier Beschweren ich werde das dem Forum bekannt geben.
Das Forum scheint nach nur einem Tag ein Fake zu sein Mitspieler zu Kaufen von Spielmarken anzulegen. Gentlemen konntest du keine Geschenke mehr senden erst heute morgen, jedes von dir ist nichts gekommen.
Hier nocheinmal, seit Level 11 versuch ich aus Malta ein Lehrbuch für die Flugschule zu bekommen. Um Malta zu erfüllen, muss man auch etwas über Goa wissen, aber es bestimmt über 600 Flüge das ich jetzt bei Level 18 noch nicht einmal ein Lehrbuch habe, das die Flugschule komplettiert.
Ich möchte wissen, dass es wirklich ist.
Das muss ich bei Skxrama nicht erleben, das ist der Spieler, der Geld zu zahlen hat. Werde heute das Spiel abbrechen und löschen, das ist ein Spiel und ein Spiel, in dem man sich zu Bezahlen zu bewegen. Dazu kommt das ein LjGibbs sich als Versender von Geschenken ausgibt.
Also konntet Ihr das fünf Jahre machen
Die Leute nur Verarschen!

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Hallo LjGibbs
Normalerweise sendest du deine Geschenke am Morgen also auch mein gewünschtes 1-Flug-Schulbuch, das du versprochen hast!
Leider ist bisher noch kein Lehrbuch bei mir angekommen !!!
Ich habe dich als Nachbarn erkannt, ich habe dir sogar ein Geschenk gegeben!
Ich werde mich nicht nur hier beschweren, ich werde dies auch dem Forum mitteilen.
Das Forum scheint nach nur einem Tag eine Fälschung zu sein, um Spieler zu veranlassen, Tokens zu kaufen. Gestern konnten Sie bis heute Morgen keine Geschenke mehr schicken, aber nichts kam von Ihnen.
Auch hier, seit Level 11, versuche ich ein Lehrbuch für die Flugschule von Malta zu bekommen. Um nach Malta zu fliegen braucht man auch etwas von Goa, so dass es sicher über 600 Flüge gibt, die ich jetzt auf Level 18 noch kein Lehrbuch habe, dass die Flugschule abgeschlossen ist.
Ich vermute, dass dies kontrolliert wird, um Rechnungen zu kaufen.
Das habe ich selbst bei Skxrama nicht erlebt, was den Spieler zwingt, Geld zu zahlen. Heute wird das Spiel beenden und löschen, dass ein Spiel als Free betrügt und Sie zwingt im Spiel zu bezahlen. Hinzu kommt ein LjGibbs, der sich als Geschenkgeber ausgibt.
Also könntest du das für fünf Jahre machen
Leute, die nur Spaß machen!

Reported!!!

This is the PM sent to me translated...I tried to help the guy on here and via PM also sent him the all important life or death textbook he desired...GI will be able to verify this was sent this morning on AC....this is what you get for helping;

Hello LjGibbs
Normally you send your gifts in the morning so also my desired 1 flight school textbook that you have promised!
Unfortunately so far a textbook has not arrived with me !!!
I recognized you as a neighbor, I even gave you a gift!
I will not complain only here I will also announce this to the forum.
The forum seems to be a fake after only one day to tackle players to buy tokens. Yesterday you could not send any more gifts until this morning, but nothing came from you.
Here again, since level 11, I try to get a textbook for the flight school from Malta. To fly to Malta you also need something from Goa so it's certainly over 600 flights that I have now at level 18 still no textbook that the flight school is complete.
I suspect that this is controlled to buy bills.
I did not experience that even with Skxrama, which forces the player to pay money. Today is going to quit the game and delete that is cheating a game as Free and forcing you to pay in the game. Add to that a LjGibbs posing as a consignor of gifts.
So you could do that for five years
People just kidding!

Horst-Uwe, 20 minutes ago Report

Last edited:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Reported!!!

This is the PM sent to me translated...I tried to help the guy on here and via PM also sent him the all important life or death textbook he desired...GI will be able to verify this was sent this morning on AC....this is what you get for helping;

Hello LjGibbs
Normally you send your gifts in the morning so also my desired 1 flight school textbook that you have promised!
Unfortunately so far a textbook has not arrived with me !!!
I recognized you as a neighbor, I even gave you a gift!
I will not complain only here I will also announce this to the forum.
The forum seems to be a fake after only one day to tackle players to buy tokens. Yesterday you could not send any more gifts until this morning, but nothing came from you.
Here again, since level 11, I try to get a textbook for the flight school from Malta. To fly to Malta you also need something from Goa so it's certainly over 600 flights that I have now at level 18 still no textbook that the flight school is complete.
I suspect that this is controlled to buy bills.
I did not experience that even with Skxrama, which forces the player to pay money. Today is going to quit the game and delete that is cheating a game as Free and forcing you to pay in the game. Add to that a LjGibbs posing as a consignor of gifts.
So you could do that for five years
People just kidding!

Horst-Uwe, 20 minutes ago Report
Got it. I deleted his message in Weekend trading thread, since the contennt is not for there.

So, what is going on? Not sure, if he knows english....

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Got it. I deleted his message in Weekend trading thread, since the contennt is not for there.

So, what is going on? Not sure, if he knows english....
He knows English & German as the pm he sent was sent in German then English I then copied and pasted the English version he sent me otherwise I wouldn't know what is going on :confused:

Top Bottom