Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Weekend Code for Dec 11, 2015

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Plus this weekend:

This weekend only acquire golden high-speed Jumbo S2 plane with tokens while supplies last! S2 planes complete flights 30% faster than the basic ones which will help you both while developing your Airport City and competing in the world ratings. Weekend code is mount404

Standard income: 2000 coins & 3 greenies :D

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Marios 888
Username
Marios 888
What is the need of the code? I am an I pad user and my game has never required s code. I think my question will sound stupid but .... Better to ask.
:X3:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
What is the need of the code? I am an I pad user and my game has never required s code. I think my question will sound stupid but .... Better to ask.
:X3:
You only need to enter the code and accept it.

I game, click on Three People icon, then same icon again.
Then click on "Add Friend" tab, and in field "Please enter friend's username to send...." enter this weekend code, then click "Add".

Wait, till new windows with "Congratulations!" will appear, with info that you just got 3 greenies and 2000 coins.

You need to repeat this every Friday (or Saturday and Sunday). Weekend code is always published here (y)

Top Bottom