Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Weather Station problem

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Every day I check the mission for the day in my weather station. For the last week I have been stuck on day one, which I completed a week ago. Has anyone else had this problem?

1575012196436.png

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Every day I check the mission for the day in my weather station. For the last week I have been stuck on day one, which I completed a week ago. Has anyone else had this problem?

View attachment 23255
Hi. I am not sure if I understand your problem, but weather station works that way, that you have to fly to 9 destinations, which are randomly picked daily. If you complete that given destination on that day, you will progress to day 2, where you will get another destination.
After 3, 6 and 9 successive days when you completed that flight, you can pick up your bonus. Important is, that you have to finish the flight that day, not start it only.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
Well, no. I am using my falcon for an alliance task. In the past if I did not like day one, I just waited a day and I got a new location. Of course, ignoring day 2 or on would send me back to the beginning, day 1.

Since I should finish my task today, I'll just wait and see what happens tomorrow.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Well, no. I am using my falcon for an alliance task. In the past if I did not like day one, I just waited a day and I got a new location. Of course, ignoring day 2 or on would send me back to the beginning, day 1.

Since I should finish my task today, I'll just wait and see what happens tomorrow.
It sounds like you understand how it works. It seems strange that you would have a bug no one else does (I wouldn’t rule it out though). I would try again. Screen shot the number of flights you have done to the destination (from the Star counter image, assuming you haven’t 3 starred it, or from the world rankings map), and do the same on completion so that you can send a ticket off to GI if it doesn’t work.
I’m not sure what time of day the reset happens. For me it is at midnight, but being in the Uk this is the same as UTC - I don’t know if it is 00:00 UTC for everyone, or if it is done in local time.

I’ve been pinched before starting the flight, but failing to complete it in the day :cautious:

Nothing will happen. You will be on Day 1. You have to complete Day 1 tomorrow and then on Sunday you will get Day 2 task. But not till after reset.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
I am UTC - 5 (U.S. Eastern Standard). Weather Station reset to Bali Island tonight. I don't know if it is possible that it randomly reset to the same location, or maybe that I am usually on line at midnight UTC and might have somehow interrupted update process. I know I was stuck on Lisbon for at least 2 days and an airport requiring a Falcon for 5 days, but am not necessarily sure which airport. Oh well all is fine I guess.

Top Bottom