Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Visiting Neighbors (How do you spend your 5)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047iu2vc
Username
Ic3MaN
What building do you visit daily?

I don't have a strategy, I thought I saw someone mention Planetariums, so therefore I ran with that. Unless I have a mission that requires me to find an item at my neighbors.

I'd be very curious to hear from you all. Thanks

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
I can visit 10 and currently have 9 neighbours with 5 Planetariums and 1 with 3. So if there's no mission or event, that's 48 of my 50 taken care of. Then I either do a couple of Training Centres, launch pads or mission control.
Although I've been trying for ages to get the Ancient Venus to drop from Rome, so every now and again I have a blitz on Villas, but that usually turns out to be largely wasted.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
048atjpq
Username
SSEnrich
I find it difficult to get the Thermal Garment so I feel I don't need so many Launch Ready items. I send flights to Cape Canaveral, Baikonur and North/South Observatory every day. I am lucky if I get one a week. The other items I have many.

Top Bottom