Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Violation of Terms of Use

Finlayson

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
GoHawks
Username
B.Finlayson
Pilots

Today I got hit with a notification that I had somehow violated the terms of use. I'm a faithful player of AC and can't understand what could have happened. Now I have no neighbors and am pretty much just stuck.

Has this happened to anyone else? I've notified User Support but am concerned that I will have lost access to the full game.

Last night I played the game as I always do. I started a Lunar Launch and started my control tower upgrade to level 10 (just having spent 2m coins)

Any thoughts? Advice?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afdvr16
Username
Hscarry
Probably a mistake....if you have done nothing wrong. And I thought there are different level warnings with the highest perma ban and the lowest the Time travel warning.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Pilots

Today I got hit with a notification that I had somehow violated the terms of use. I'm a faithful player of AC and can't understand what could have happened. Now I have no neighbors and am pretty much just stuck.

Has this happened to anyone else? I've notified User Support but am concerned that I will have lost access to the full game.

Last night I played the game as I always do. I started a Lunar Launch and started my control tower upgrade to level 10 (just having spent 2m coins)

Any thoughts? Advice?
Hi, there. Do not worry.
Open a ticket here: https://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form and described what happened. You can send me your ticket number via PM. (y)

Finlayson

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
GoHawks
Username
B.Finlayson
I recently traveled from Phoenix to Seattle but right now there's no time change (Phoenix does not observe daylight savings time).

GT I'll send you the ticket number.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
033gdcb3
Username
SnoozeBloxCity
Guys, professionals of airport city. pls help me. i have been struck by a notification of violating terms of use, even though I did nothing wrong.:eek::eek::bawling:

Guys, professionals of airport city. pls help me. i have been struck by a notification of violating terms of use, even though I did nothing wrong.:eek::eek::bawling:
The solution is put in a ticket to gi support. Take a screenshot of your time settings on automatic and send it with. Its the only solution. Usually takes a day but they are a little busy so might take longer.

Top Bottom