Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Upload photo - screenshot to the forum

i have screen image but don't know how to give it a URL from my phone? any help?
Hope this help you look to the attached photo
upload.jpg

C

c4cache

i have been trying that, but it's not doing anything on my phone, like its just a blue bar, i can use more options button but the upload bar just isn't working on my droid, but still trying:confused:

Device
  1. Windows PC
I'm going to be the dummy here - what's unity player?
You do surprise me go to file explorer click on your c drive .windows c/users/username/appdata/local/packages/airportcity/tempstate ..there is the unity player with the log files hope that makes sense

I'm going to be the dummy here - what's unity player?
This file all the moves in your game saved there its like a report (crash, errors, freezing, not saved ....etc) some times Gi support ask for it by sending them in Email as attached .
My game before few months its freezing and closed after trying to resolved Gi ask me to send them this file to check where is the error coming from.

You do surprise me go to file explorer click on your c drive .windows c/users/username/appdata/local/packages/airportcity/tempstate ..there is the unity player with the log files hope that makes sense
Thanks. I see it now. Yep - have a whole slew of failures also. Closed the game, deleted the file, reopened the game and again, a whole slew of errors. :confused::confused::confused:

This file all the moves in your game saved there its like a report (crash, errors, freezing, not saved ....etc) some times Gi support ask for it by sending them in Email as attached .
My game before few months its freezing and closed after trying to resolved Gi ask me to send them this file to check where is the error coming from.
So maybe all those errors showing in mine might be related to the freezing when the game starts?

So maybe all those errors showing in mine might be related to the freezing when the game starts?
YES also very important to know that any update for windows sometimes make the game freezing or closed after 15 or 20 second (this error it not saved in the file) to avoid this login in same computer to another account and return back specially if you have more than one account of AC in same computer.

Top Bottom