Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Upgrading production

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wbmaqnj
Username
Magellan
After the update on Windows Phone we've found that you can "upgrade production" is certain facilities such as Cosmic Fuel Stations, Catering Facilities, Laundries, etc.. There are four slots you can buy with greenies, which seems to double, triple and quadruple the production, respectively.

Question is: when you upgrade production, you do so for a single facility, or for every facility of the same type. For instance, I have two Catering Facilities each one producing the usual single unit every 12 hours. If I upgrade production in one of them, do I get three or four flight catering units every 12 hours?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
After the update on Windows Phone we've found that you can "upgrade production" is certain facilities such as Cosmic Fuel Stations, Catering Facilities, Laundries, etc.. There are four slots you can buy with greenies, which seems to double, triple and quadruple the production, respectively.

Question is: when you upgrade production, you do so for a single facility, or for every facility of the same type. For instance, I have two Catering Facilities each one producing the usual single unit every 12 hours. If I upgrade production in one of them, do I get three or four flight catering units every 12 hours?
@Magellan
While I have not upgraded myself, I would bet an Airship load of greenies that one upgrade is for one building.
Cheers,
Tom

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)

Hi magellan
To your question....... The answer is Yes.

If u upgrade flight Catering facility one time( First slot)
It will give u 2 flight Catering every 12 Hours.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wbmaqnj
Username
Magellan
Probably not worth it until you've got six of each facility and by then you'll probably have more items than you'll ever use. I've only got two cosmic fuel stations and way to much fuel. Six laundries and flight catering is more than enough as well, I guess if you have plenty of greens and not much coin it might help.

I was trying to save some space in my airport. If you can do with 2 catering facilities what you used to do with 6, well, I'd do it. I was just trying to figure out how many greenies I was supposed to use in the process.

However, I do have the feeling that nobody around has upgraded :p :p :p

Top Bottom