Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Upgrading Control Center - DONE!! Thank you!!!!

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
Hello Fellow Fliers!

I am in the process of upgrading my Mission Control Center to level 3 (already have the red launch pad) and am in need of Horn Antennas and Yagi-Uda Antennas.

If anyone has these items to gift please let me know! I will gift back to you anything you wish!!

Many thanks,

Kendra

@Wasted Eagle Wow! I'm still planning for the level 9 CT which is 1.4 mil coins... Probably a solid 6 greenies to speed up. But that's just a guess. Whatever it is, I'll probably end up paying it.

Oh man, we had it so good when we were in the single digit levels.. LOL! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This might be better for another thread but what ways can you use to increase your daily income? I usually get about 25,000 coins a day and some days better from visiting neighbors, but even getting 400,000 for the red Control Center seems to be taking forever. I'm assuming I just haven't gotten to a point where my income can be 3-4x or more daily than it is today! #level41problems

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
@Davescharf Well, one thing that you can do that will help is visit only your neighbors planetariums. Find neighbors who have 6 or more planetariums and visit them daily. They drop a lot of items and you can normally complete many collections and get 2000 coins for each. Even better, use the golden dice. Activate it before you visit your neighbors and those planetariums will drop twice as much. You can get a TON of coins and also Launch Ready chests this way.

Top Bottom