Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Updated Guide to Destinations that Require Maps

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Any advice for getting drops from Excavations Rome!?? I cannot get a Merida map!
If I remember correctly, the best to get the map (and quest items) is to have few bonuses active. At least Dice, Golden Dice and Sky Captain. Not sure about other bonuses.

I had about 200+ flight with Giants last week, and had all bonuses included. It helped a lot (y)

Any advice for getting drops from Excavations Rome!?? I cannot get a Merida map!
Looking at your question it's not the drop that matter.
My trick is piled up your Map Chest : Rome until minimum of five.
After it's piled up then open it all directly.
Five I think is very minimum. My liking is I open the chest after it reach ten.

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
Here is an up-to-date guide to all current destinations that require maps. This Excel spreadsheet includes the name of the collection, the reward building, destination and the type of plane required. There are spaces for you to keep track of the stars you have earned and the maps you have received through Excavation flights. If you find any mistakes, please let me know!
Cheers,
Tom
Hi Tom , Can't open the file . If others have had similar problem please let me know . Otherwise this Rookie will keep trying . Thanks , Hate to be a pain . LB

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hi Tom , Can't open the file . If others have had similar problem please let me know . Otherwise this Rookie will keep trying . Thanks , Hate to be a pain . LB
@Loverboy Smith
It's a compressed Excel file. This site won't let a regular file be uploaded. I'll be happy to email you the non-compressed file if you want to PM me with your email address.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
Hi,

I was hoping someone could help me. I want to try to complete the Roman Holiday quest that gives the Colosseum building. I assumed this was part of the 'Excavations Map: Ancient Rome" (because it has the picture of the Colosseum on it) so purchased 3x this 2,000 coins a piece from Duke Crocker's Airship thing. Weird thing is I can't even find the maps (no maps for the Roman destinations Constantinople, Carthage, Veii, Ephesus or Merida) in the map section of my warehouse...any ideas re what has happened???

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
The 2k coins map from Duke only gives the Excavations : Ancient Rome map, which you fly to and you have a Seldom chance of getting one the maps to Carthage etc. The 3 maps you bought don't need to be activated, they are under the tab for adventure and you'll see the Excavations : Ancient Rome for Jet flights

Yes you will need to fly quite a lot of excavations to get enough maps to fly to all five destinations. Also use golden dice on the destinations to get the drops, you should be able to build six colloseums if you do all 100 flights from each destination. This means you'll need about five maps for each so at least 25 drops from excavation maps. It takes some planning or you can buy a map chest from Duke.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Hi,

I was hoping someone could help me. I want to try to complete the Roman Holiday quest that gives the Colosseum building. I assumed this was part of the 'Excavations Map: Ancient Rome" (because it has the picture of the Colosseum on it) so purchased 3x this 2,000 coins a piece from Duke Crocker's Airship thing. Weird thing is I can't even find the maps (no maps for the Roman destinations Constantinople, Carthage, Veii, Ephesus or Merida) in the map section of my warehouse...any ideas re what has happened???
Probably you know but...
The maps won´t directly to your map section warehouse. Firstly find a Map chest in Item Sets Warehouse and open it.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
Hey,

The map chest is normally meant to go under the grey/black case with yellow handles in the warehouse right? There was nothing there. Maybe it's a glitch for me. idk!

Probably you know but...
The maps won´t directly to your map section warehouse. Firstly find a Map chest in Item Sets Warehouse and open it.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Please help!!! I have activated a map for Beverly Hills, but I cannot find it to start flying there. Also, am I correct in that I need to fly Jumbo's? Anyone that can respond, please tell me where to find the active map!
You need Jumbo's to fly there and it will be first flight in Normal Flight's Tab Level 1-10.
Good Luck (y)

These were the 3 destinations of which I was having map's. All 3 requires Landing lamp's so the other 2 destinations might be requiring PRT. You need to fly 92 times to get 3 stars in these destinations.View attachment 2301 View attachment 2302
What kind of collectible items you get from these collection buildings? They are rare to be found on friends' base. Thanks!

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
What kind of collectible items you get from these collection buildings? They are rare to be found on friends' base. Thanks!
Destinations in AJ attachments can be fly when you get green map chest from green launch. There are 5 different maps - all require turboprops and landing maps. When you get 1 collection from each of the map reward is QL, when you get 3 collections from each map reward is abandon spaceport (coin producing building). Biggest value is of course QL (you get one for each future set of 5 collections).

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
There is a difference between buildings you earn with adventure flights (maps from excavations) and buildings you earn with flying maps from space flights.
Adventure buildings give the owner (not visitors) a daily random item for regular (no event or space) collections. The buildings from the space map destinations give just coins.
Please send me an invitation and you can see all buildings (except Forbidden City and Kremlin) in my town.

Device
  1. Android
There is a difference between buildings you earn with adventure flights (maps from excavations) and buildings you earn with flying maps from space flights.
Adventure buildings give the owner (not visitors) a daily random item for regular (no event or space) collections. The buildings from the space map destinations give just coins.
Please send me an invitation and you can see all buildings (except Forbidden City and Kremlin) in my town.
Do you know that now every Cities of Blue Map launch also give you new building?

Top Bottom