Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Updated Guide to Destinations that Require Maps

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Right, anyone with the new update no anything about the new green rocket map destinations? I have Perth and bangalore so far, says active for three hours so I'm guessing propellor driven? Any items required for flights? No of flights for stars? Fuel to speed up etc? Of course without land expansion I can't actual build anything if I start these maps.
They require turboprop plane's and landing lamps and powerful radio Transmitter is required to fly to destinations.
The building you get from completing these maps isn't really a good. It's abandoned spaceport which is a 3×3 building and increases max. Population by 50.
Thank you :)

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
These were the 3 destinations of which I was having map's. All 3 requires Landing lamp's so the other 2 destinations might be requiring PRT. You need to fly 92 times to get 3 stars in these destinations.
Screenshot_2015-10-01-19-47-28.png
Screenshot_2015-10-01-19-47-35.png

I can't believe that I am asking this question, but it has been so long since I used them, how/where do you activate the excavation maps? I went into my warehouse and hit the end crate and located the excavations maps. However when I highlight the map that I want to activate, the "use" tab at the bottom is greyed out and won't allow me to start the excavation map. Is there somewhere else to activate these? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! (n)

Thank you. It has been so long since I've flown excavations, I have never used the current method!! I figure I might as well try and get some additional stars since iOS probably won't be getting an update any time soon!!!
Same, I have recently finished off the last Giant excavations and plan on doing the final few map flights left. Drops are atrocious now, very glad I went for all the buildings before the update mess. Now have every map quest building on my airport bar the space needles and new green map ones.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
How many flights for stars on the new green rocket destinations? I saw that Bangalore, Edmonton and Berkeley require landing lamp. How about Novosibirsk and Perth?

Top Bottom