Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update Windows 10 today

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Hi all,

I’m sure you’re aware there is a Windows 10 update on AC (I was only prompted this morning) it’s taking hours to manually install it for me and just want to say sorry and please be patient to any forum member and my alliance, I will send gifts out etc as soon as I am able...if you want to temporarily add my support account on IOS I can send out F20 and will be back on the game ASAP

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Hi all,

I’m sure you’re aware there is a Windows 10 update on AC (I was only prompted this morning) it’s taking hours to manually install it for me and just want to say sorry and please be patient to any forum member and my alliance, I will send gifts out etc as soon as I am able...if you want to temporarily add my support account on IOS I can send out F20 and will be back on the game ASAP
:confused::mad: Is there an actual update....the Window Store had AC pending for hours and then just disappeared and said installed 30.10.17 :cry:

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I too can see no game update in the Windows Store

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins @PhactorPhil Thank you for getting back to me.
I was so stressed with it this morning...I went to AC I couldn't send or receive gift, see my alliance or visit anyone. By chance I looked at the Windows Store and it said AC for updating, so I thought that must be why there's a problem with the game anyway it was pending/downloading for hours then after shutting down/restarting PC/changing settings all off a sudden said game installed 30.10.17 so obviously it was a blip or something on my PC but I was ready for chucking the laptop out of the window.
Anyway after all the messing AC has been fine unlike me lol.
Capt. Rollins I will return F20 to you tomorrow ran out today. Many Thanks

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I was so stressed with it this morning...I went to AC I couldn't send or receive gift, see my alliance or visit anyone. By chance I looked at the Windows Store and it said AC for updating, so I thought that must be why there's a problem with the game
I'm kinda expert in running outdated client and I can assure you it looks nothing like that. What you're describing are connectivity issues. People playing on phones are used to them.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Right that's good to know thank you, in future I will ask you if you don't mind please?
Chill out and keep in mind it's just a game. Few times I had a problem that I thought meant the end of AC for me (like being left stranded on no-longer supported platform twice). What saved me was the thought that at worst I'd get significant chunk of my day back. And look, everything worked out just fine.
If you don't return gifts once in a while, nothing bad will happen. : )

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Chill out and keep in mind it's just a game. Few times I had a problem that I thought meant the end of AC for me (like being left stranded on no-longer supported platform twice). What saved me was the thought that at worst I'd get significant chunk of my day back. And look, everything worked out just fine.
If you don't return gifts once in a while, nothing bad will happen. : )
Thank you someone else privately more or less told me that so I know I need chill out with AC. I've also had to start back at the beginning with this account twice and I've got to a level where I don't want to lose it, but I agree it's just a game and not the end of the world.
Thank you for helping and reassuring me it really does help me

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Thank you someone else privately more or less told me that so I know I need chill out with AC. I've also had to start back at the beginning with this account twice and I've got to a level where I don't want to lose it, but I agree it's just a game and not the end of the world.
Thank you for helping and reassuring me it really does help me
Learn how to back up your game data. It's easy on big Windows. Also, GI usually can restore your game if lost, although their backup is usually few days old.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Learn how to back up your game data. It's easy on big Windows. Also, GI usually can restore your game if lost, although their backup is usually few days old.
I will I'll Google how to back up game data now...I didn't know that GI could do that so that's awfully useful thank you. I'm not new to the game but not been on the Forum long and I'm getting some excellent advice from several members now that I didn't know about before which is brilliant

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins @PhactorPhil Thank you for getting back to me.
I was so stressed with it this morning...I went to AC I couldn't send or receive gift, see my alliance or visit anyone. By chance I looked at the Windows Store and it said AC for updating, so I thought that must be why there's a problem with the game anyway it was pending/downloading for hours then after shutting down/restarting PC/changing settings all off a sudden said game installed 30.10.17 so obviously it was a blip or something on my PC but I was ready for chucking the laptop out of the window.
Anyway after all the messing AC has been fine unlike me lol.
Capt. Rollins I will return F20 to you tomorrow ran out today. Many Thanks

Gift to me when you can, there is no hurry, I'm very well stocked with gifts.

GI support are pretty good at restoring games, they restored and returned my game to me yesterday after three days, and all was well, nothing was missing from my game. I also back up my game twice a day, mid afternoon and then early evening, before I finish game play at 6pm(ish) - and then cocktails at 7pm(ish).

I do not get stressed over this game because it is not worth it, just a game after all. To survive this game, you need some sort of strategy - I'm playing a very long game, I'm not in a hurry, this is not a race and I'm not in competition with any of my neighbours. I also take mini breaks from the game, from 24 to 48 hours. Let us know when your game is back.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Gift to me when you can, there is no hurry, I'm very well stocked with gifts.

GI support are pretty good at restoring games, they restored and returned my game to me yesterday after three days, and all was well, nothing was missing from my game. I also back up my game twice a day, mid afternoon and then early evening, before I finish game play at 6pm(ish) - and then cocktails at 7pm(ish).

I do not get stressed over this game because it is not worth it, just a game after all. To survive this game, you need some sort of strategy - I'm playing a very long game, I'm not in a hurry, this is not a race and I'm not in competition with any of my neighbours. I also take mini breaks from the game, from 24 to 48 hours. Let us know when your game is back.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Thank you for all the advice...I've taken on board what yourself and others have said I'm not going to stress about the game or the gifts, especially knowing now that GI can restore & back up data, before I was in the forum I didn't know any of this so thank you.

I don't use it to be competitive with the game I've just put a lot of work in so I just didn't want to lose it.

Haha good for you cocktails at 7pm...I log off around 7 weekdays for my soaps and earlier at the weekend for Strictly lol.

The game is ok at the moment everything is back apart from I sent 4 flights to Moscow yesterday teatime for my Alliance the flights landed but it didn't add them to my alliance flights, but that's only a small issue.

Thank you again, regards Nicola

Top Bottom