Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 6.15.7 problems

@crescent moon and I are having problems with the new update Free2Play

1. alliance missions and flight sims not showing up
2. event hats not droping when alliance missions not showing up
3. visiting getting stuck at please wait
4 gifting not going out or taking long time

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
@crescent moon and I are having problems with the new update Free2Play

1. alliance missions and flight sims not showing up
2. event hats not droping when alliance missions not showing up
3. visiting getting stuck at please wait
4 gifting not going out or taking long time

All of these are related to server slowness. I have experienced #3 and #4 myself, on iOS. I have 2 support games on Android devices that haven't had any slowness with gifting.

Hi! Could you please tell me more details about your issue with the "gifting and visiting issues" and "alliance mission,flight simulator"?

### Do not reply below this line ###

Airport City Support Team

November 17, 2018, 08:15 -0500

Hi!
Could you please tell me more details about your issue with the "gifting and visiting issues" and "alliance mission,flight simulator"?

clip_image001.png

November 16, 2018, 18:44 -0500

i start game alliace mission doesn;t show up along with flight simulator, tried re starting game no luck

Attachments:

· attachment ( Image )

clip_image001.png

November 16, 2018, 15:18 -0500

Hello,

Thank you for contacting our Support Team - this is an automated message to confirm that we've received your request. One of our agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

It would greatly help us if you could provide the following:

- Detailed description of the issue;
- Screenshot of the issue, if possible;
- Any troubleshooting you've tried.

Thank you for your patience!

clip_image001.png

November 16, 2018, 15:18 -0500

alliance mission,flight simulator not showing up when I start game, along with gifting and visiting issues.

game id : gmrdr
game identifer: 209aba02

Attachments:

· attachment ( Image )

clip_image001.png

From Airport City Support Team.

Conversation ID: #682724

Hello, Thank you for contacting our Support Team - this is an automated message to confirm that we've received your request. One of our agents will get back to you as soon as possible. It would greatly help us if you could provide the following: - Detailed description of the issue; - Screenshot of the issue, if possible; - Any troubleshooting you've tried. Thank you for your patience!

### Do not reply below this line ###

November 16, 2018, 15:20 -0500

Hello,

Thank you for contacting our Support Team - this is an automated message to confirm that we've received your request. One of our agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

It would greatly help us if you could provide the following:

- Detailed description of the issue;
- Screenshot of the issue, if possible;
- Any troubleshooting you've tried.

Thank you for your patience!

clip_image001.png

November 16, 2018, 15:20 -0500

I am having visiting and gifting issues

clip_image001.png

From Airport City Support Team.

Conversation ID: #682726

And the event hats/other currency also relies on a server connection.

I've found I can land 2 or 3 planes, then the hats disappear. If I close and reopen the game, I get hats again for 2 or 3 more planes. For some reason, the connection just goes away. I can visit maybe 4-5 neighbors, then no more visits. Same with gifting. Don't event want to talk about launches!!! :mad::mad::mad: 2 separate games, 2 separate computers, affected separately, one will work, the other won't. Then they swap. If it were all games at the same time, I'd guess my internet was going in and out - but it's not. 55-60 mbps stable connection. But I'm sure GI will blame my internet.

Top Bottom