Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Uninstalled: Feeling Great!

Device
  1. Android
Username
SV670
It was an impulsive decision to quit this game.
The slowness of this game finally overwhelmed me.
And it really feels nice after uninstalling Airport City :)

I was thinking about doing the same seeing that they dont even give out chests when you get ranked for the week...

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23f9bjy9
Username
jaume
I uninstalled and deleted all backups for my main game and all the support games a week ago.

Now I'm really free to fly. Free to fly to Italy next weekend.

I started playing 3 years ago to help my daughter with gifts. Now I've stopped to help me with my life.
Send flights, passengers, coins, repair, 1 star, weekly codes, launches, visit neighbours, repair,gifts, you've been kicked out of launche, 2 stars, don't click on the center of the screen if you don't want to buy something you don't need, repair, repair, repair, 3 stars...
I was like a stupid slave all day clicking. Now I'm happier

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Planespotter85
Username
Josh-70
Deleted twice and reinstalled, I have high interaction thru chat groups with all the top players if I leave or delete it's like losing a big family , we all share and discuss many things outside the game and help each other ... Josh -70 thanks you all

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
I uninstalled and deleted all backups for my main game and all the support games a week ago.

Now I'm really free to fly. Free to fly to Italy next weekend.

I started playing 3 years ago to help my daughter with gifts. Now I've stopped to help me with my life.
Send flights, passengers, coins, repair, 1 star, weekly codes, launches, visit neighbours, repair,gifts, you've been kicked out of launche, 2 stars, don't click on the center of the screen if you don't want to buy something you don't need, repair, repair, repair, 3 stars...
I was like a stupid slave all day clicking. Now I'm happier
And guess what - nobody will call you a dirty cheater just because you flied to Italy and maybe changed the timezone. :D
And your plane won't be broken on arrival! Nobody will try to squeeze some greenies from you to repair it. It wont return empty to you! Enjoy the life without doltish chains. :joyful:

Top Bottom