Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Unblocked — all neighbors lost

GI was kind enough to block me for time traveling. At least they have me back up and running already.

The event though is gone and all my neighbors are lost so I’m building anew neighbor list. My code is Davescharf if you’d like to add me, but please tag me if we weren’t neighbors previously so I know you are from here.
I am out for 24 hours but will send from my main immediately. Addyour alliance as its easier to send through that. Still got your game as blocked. Impossible to send invite. Your still listed.

Last edited:

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
@Davescharf

tried adding you back again but got "unfortunately, you cannot add a player who has been found cheating as a friend." message. It seems GI has either not completely unblocked your account we need to wait until after tonight reset.

We are still neighbors. I was even able to send you a gift.

Yeah - support got back to me tonight and either they did something or fully rebooting my device fixed the problem. All my neighbors are still here and all my gifts were waiting.

The only thing that's screwed up is that I'm now supposedly missing collections to complete the event that I've already done. I'm not going to worry about that much since the building isn't all that useful to me.

GI was kind enough to block me for time traveling. At least they have me back up and running already.

The event though is gone and all my neighbors are lost so I’m building anew neighbor list. My code is Davescharf if you’d like to add me, but please tag me if we weren’t neighbors previously so I know you are from here.
I will send u tomorrow...both from my support and main

Top Bottom