Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Unable to connect to my account

Device
  1. Android
Username
Ronan
And the response back from them was to uninstall then reinstall the game with the new updates................STILL NOT ABLE TO CONNECT!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03adw763
Username
Jonathan jej
I have been having this issue since Thursday. The game on my IOS was crashing all week and since Insight said a update was coming (which did come Friday morning) I uninstalled the game and reinstalled with the current new update and since then I can’t connect to my account I keep getting a connection to server error :/

Anyone find a solution?

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
03ownify
Username
Mrlee
Good luck with that, that happened to me on boxing day and I’m still waiting for a fix so I can get back on :( I’ve already put in a ticket with the support and had a reply asking for details about my account, but still unable to get on after nearly a week.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03adw763
Username
Jonathan jej
Good luck with that, that happened to me on boxing day and I’m still waiting for a fix so I can get back on :( I’ve already put in a ticket with the support and had a reply asking for details about my account, but still unable to get on after nearly a week.

A whole week?? this sucks cause they haven’t even responded to my ticket besides the “trouble ticket received, please allow 24hrs for a response and that was 4 days ago :(

Idk what to do

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
03ownify
Username
Mrlee
Yeah. It Seems like they ain’t that bothered about us lot tbh, but yeah, I got a message asking for details about my account (friend code, Facebook account and a few friends of my game friends) but that was already 2 days ago and still nothing, so 8 days in total and still waiting...

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
03ownify
Username
Mrlee
Just received this email from support...

“Thank you for the information given!

I am going to escalate your request to our tech team. They will take up the question to ensure the best solution for you.

The case review can take some time and I'll revert to you when I have an update for your case.”

“Take Some time” - 9days already, and the next few days mean I’ll miss half of the remaining santa event, as well as all of the holiday bonus dollars. They really should make a log in system somewhere - gamecentre, Facebook, Twitter etc just so we can change our devices..
I feel for anyone who has this game that got a new phone/tablet for Xmas

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03adw763
Username
Jonathan jej
*UPDATE*

So after weeks of not being able to play, I was randomly able to recover my account(airport) but I have no friends, I was removed from MYOWN alliance and in my place a level 0 has taken my spot and my girlfriend and I have no idea how to remove that level 0 from power so I may be able to join my alliance again.

Furthermore I didn’t get to participate in bad Santa and all the GI free airport cash given out over the holidays for the troubles no long work... I’m hella sad

Top Bottom