Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General turboprop in alliance flights

I think the reason I was tagging GT City was more to see if he could get an update as to when this would be fixed in general. It’s not really specific to my issue as much as it’s a bigger problem, so just knowing they recognize that and treat the fix that way I’d be happy.
I agree. Its my support, so Im not that bothered. A bit irritating, 54 flights to Paris when you only have 2 planes is a pain! They have to find where and when the problem began. It hasnt been a problem for that long and started after one of the updates. Needs detective work.

Just a general question, what is the highest plane available for the random alliance flight destinations? Does it go the whole way up the plane list? In other words, if I have more Falcons than any other plane, will I get the random alliance flight destination for Falcons? Any information would be appreciated.

I found out this week - if the plane type that you currently have the most of, are all in the air at the time of the weekly reset, you will get no random alliance flight destinations!! :(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Just a general question, what is the highest plane available for the random alliance flight destinations? Does it go the whole way up the plane list? In other words, if I have more Falcons than any other plane, will I get the random alliance flight destination for Falcons? Any information would be appreciated.

I found out this week - if the plane type that you currently have the most of, are all in the air at the time of the weekly reset, you will get no random alliance flight destinations!! :(
So you have no destination for the third alliance location? It is just empty?

It is supposed to take account for all of your plane types (all the way up to condor) and only what you have. There is a bug going around that gives some people powerful propeller-driven flights when they shouldn't be getting them.

Top Bottom