Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General turboprop in alliance flights

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
I have always turboprop destinations in my 1st task on weekly destinations flights.
I drop all my turboprps from the hangar, reserve hangar and even in the warehouse.
but still these destinations are coming.
I am wondering if the plane of heart, or the xmas sleigh are counting as turboprops planes?

anyone with the same problem?

I have always turboprop destinations in my 1st task on weekly destinations flights.
I drop all my turboprps from the hangar, reserve hangar and even in the warehouse.
but still these destinations are coming.
I am wondering if the plane of heart, or the xmas sleigh are counting as turboprops planes?

anyone with the same problem?
Same problem here with PPDs. Last 2 weeks, got rid of the PPDs several days before alliance mission reset - none flying, in reserve hangar or in warehouse. Bought turboprops in hopes I would get turboprop destinations. Still got PPD destinations.:mad::mad::mad: Had to sell the turboprops and buy PPDs again.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
I move from PPD to turboprop 2-3 months ago without problems, the planes from 3rd tasks are changing correctly. Maybe a bug...

I think now is the best time to change your planes if you want to change the destinations in alliance task.
Before the time reset and keep all your hangars full with the planes you want to use it for new weekly destinations.
There 1 hour after the time reset for the alliance mission to start do not sell or buy planes during this hour.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
I think now is the best time to change your planes if you want to change the destinations in alliance task.
Before the time reset and keep all your hangars full with the planes you want to use it for new weekly destinations.
There 1 hour after the time reset for the alliance mission to start do not sell or buy planes during this hour.

well,l this is what I am trying since 4 weeks.
right now I decide to sell my planes of hearts, maybe it will help.

well,l this is what I am trying since 4 weeks.
right now I decide to sell my planes of hearts, maybe it will help.
I have several planes of hearts, fighter jets, jet powered sleighs, and carpet planes. I'm thinking it is the carpet planes causing my problems, as they take the same passengers & fuel as PPDs. I will get rid of them before alliance mission reset on Sunday. Or it might well be the planes of hearts. I have enough items to get more planes of hearts if/when the event comes around again, so will sell those off also.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
@javi @crescent moon . I thought my carpet ppd was the issue as I forgot all about it. I sold and made sure there no ppds of any kind (carpet, s2,S3..etc)in my warehouse, reserve hanger and hangars. Replaced my entire fleet with turboprops and thunderbirds before this last reset yesterday. Still I got Dhaka and Egypt. I submitted a ticket. I am assuming your theory is correct regarding the glitch and the special hangars. I did have ppds in my card hangars and when they were deemed illegal, I got rid of them leaving my card hangars vacant. If the glitch is in the audit trail of game code, thinking that the ppds are still there, then my test will gives some information. What I did was I filled my card hangars with card planes and my sleigh hangars with sleighs. Hopefully with the next reset, this trick will work. I will keep you posted. Also, G! In response to the ticket might provide info. while waiting for the reset.

Cheers,
Ramy

Last edited:
@javi @crescent moon . I thought my carpet ppd was the issue as I forgot all about it. I sold and made sure there no ppds of any kind (carpet, s2,S3..etc)in my warehouse, reserve hanger and hangars. Replaced my entire fleet with turboprops and thunderbirds before this last reset yesterday. Still I got Dhaka and Egypt. I submitted a ticket. I am assuming your theory is correct regarding the glitch and the special hangars. I did have ppds in my carpet hangars and when they were deemed illegal, I got rid of them leaving my carpet hangars vacant. If the glitch is in the audit trail of game code, thinking that the ppds are still there, then my test will gives some information. What I did was I filled my card hangars with card planes and my sleigh hangars with sleighs. Hopefully with the next reset, this trick will work. I will keep you posted. Also, G! In response to the ticket might provide info. while waiting for the reset.

Cheers,
Ramy
Wow - I am anxious to hear what they have to say. Hoping your solution takes care of the problem.

@javi @crescent moon . I thought my carpet ppd was the issue as I forgot all about it. I sold and made sure there no ppds of any kind (carpet, s2,S3..etc)in my warehouse, reserve hanger and hangars. Replaced my entire fleet with turboprops and thunderbirds before this last reset yesterday. Still I got Dhaka and Egypt. I submitted a ticket. I am assuming your theory is correct regarding the glitch and the special hangars. I did have ppds in my card hangars and when they were deemed illegal, I got rid of them leaving my card hangars vacant. If the glitch is in the audit trail of game code, thinking that the ppds are still there, then my test will gives some information. What I did was I filled my card hangars with card planes and my sleigh hangars with sleighs. Hopefully with the next reset, this trick will work. I will keep you posted. Also, G! In response to the ticket might provide info. while waiting for the reset.

Cheers,
Ramy
I have 2 sleigh hangars with 2 sleighs and i dont have other special hangars and the alliance mission coming for the planes i have it in the normal hangars.
before i have TP i did some flights and then i stop sell them all and buy PPD to complete all the 1000 flights and sell them so the mission task change to PPD destination and not TP because i dont have them any more.
The same with 13 giant i sell some and other in reserve hangar also its not show any giant destinations in the mission task because they are not in the normal hangars.
Maybe with you guys @crescent moon something else also not sleigh hangars and card hangar i have 2 of them in my second account also dosent make any problem when i sell or buy new planes.
Thats why always saying what you have in your normal hangars any type of planes more than 2 you will get the destination for the same type of planes you have.

What you did (What I did was I filled my card hangars with card planes and my sleigh hangars with sleighs) i think this the will fix the problem. (y)

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
the lovely Kate send me this delightful answer :rolleyes:

The list of destinations is based on such parameters as your current level and your flying stock, We can't disclose the exact information about this game mechanics. Please, keep playing, and you will be surely able to receive other tasks but a bit later.

Sincerely,
Kate

I am very confident that from next I will get new tasks, jut need to play and don't bother about mechanical algorithms :LOL:

@Rsorour hopefully you will get better hints

CarlosFromNYC

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
CF - (Items Needed)
That is one serious bug there guys. I did have that issue once in the past and like one of you mentioned I got rid off my planes that I didn't want to use to just have to buy them back because the Alliance flights needed the planes I had sold. I don't think I did anything other than buy the same planes again after the Alliance week had reset. I have not had that issue again, which is why I'm calling it a bug. A very annoying bug.

I had mentioned this in another thread that is talking about this.
Though it may very well be something to do with event hangars
it also occurs with reserve hangar.

Short story never had an event hangar on a support account but
do have a reserve hangar. The reserve had 1 falcon mistakenly bought
long ago. Well sold that last week so my tasks would not have falcon tasks.
As you can guess I am still getting falcon tasks this week.

I am thinking it might be something to do with where planes were when sold.
I have sold and gotten different tasks on main account several times no issue.
I always sell those directly from a regular hangar. The falcon I sold out of reserve
and the issue was there. Going to experiment this week and see if my theory holds
water.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
I proceeded with my experiment of filling all my special hangars with proper plane type (card hangars w/ card planes; sleigh hangars w/ sleighs...etc) and made sure there was no powerful prop driven planes of any kind in my game and I STILL GET EGYPT AND CYPRUS!!!!:mad::mad::mad:
On top of that I get a response from G! Support: “The list of destination is based on you current level and your flying stock...........”. Not that much help.
Oh well!! I tried!

Top Bottom