Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday December 6, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

My LY game has finally been transferred and restored to a new device and just updated, so LY is back in business at level 60. I am still working with GI and trying to get my old friend code back. Right now it has a new friend code that started on my new device, anybody transferred game to a new device before, and do you have to use a new friend code?

With LY back in business, it would start needing the Furniture Factory items, appreciate any help from my neighbors! I also want to thank all my neighbors who continued supporting my LY2 game while LY was down, thank you! For all my existing neighbors on LY, there shouldn't be any change, LY continue to work. For my relatively new neighbors who are not neighbor of LY game yet, I will publish LY's new friend code once it is figured out with GI.

Here are the tags for today:

@Juvenal: sent you Landing Lamp.
@Ledwyn: sent you Landing Lamp.
@Bali Hi: sent you E-reader.
@GamingSwiftie: sent you Landing Lamp.
@Theo1977: sent you Landing Lamp.
@Xilikon: sent you Landing Lamp.
@Alfonz Senki: sent you Landing Lamp.
@steveowa: sent you Fuel Hose.
@Nick Schultz: sent you Earplugs.
@macfaro: sent you Flight Catering.
@Bob69bob: sent you Spare Propeller.
@Bram: sent you E-reader.
@Meagansoroka: sent you Flight Catering.
@Akash: sent you Flight Catering.
@DanBrock: sent you Flight Catering.
@Bruno237: sent you Fuel Catalyst.
@Kazinho: sent you Spare Propeller.
@Mouse: sent you Landing Lamp.
@Mia: sent you Fuel Catalyst.
@stevel2606: sent you Landing Lamp.
@b_laksh: sent you Flight Catering.
@Toertchen: sent you Spare Propeller.
@TSharper: sent you Landing Lamp.

My LY game has finally been transferred and restored to a new device and just updated, so LY is back in business at level 60. I am still working with GI and trying to get my old friend code back. Right now it has a new friend code that started on my new device, anybody transferred game to a new device before, and do you have to use a new friend code?

With LY back in business, it would start needing the Furniture Factory items, appreciate any help from my neighbors! I also want to thank all my neighbors who continued supporting my LY2 game while LY was down, thank you! For all my existing neighbors on LY, there shouldn't be any change, LY continue to work. For my relatively new neighbors who are not neighbor of LY game yet, I will publish LY's new friend code once it is figured out with GI.

Congrats on getting your game back. I can start sending you Sliding Table Saws as soon as our games are connected. :)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3

I lost my main game completelly, so only way was to start from L1 till level 3, then i send new code to GI and game was completelly restored. I was not able to choose same name again (Gt city), so i start with Gt city 5. After they restore the game, i have now 5 in my game name, was not possible to restore old name back. Wierd, but i get used to... At least i got full game back, and all neighbors :D

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Thank you all!

Signature updated, please notice I'm done with items for sweets factories. Huge thank you to everyone that has been sending me items for them! :love:

@Punmat there is a large thread about it here https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/no-free-gifts-by-watching-ads-anymore.14597/ short version they claim people had crashing issues so they turned them off. Feels like a rather bad excuse and feels like they figured they make more money tricking people into clicking popups to finish items/collections instead :rolleyes::banghead: But well they have said they will be back eventually so we can just wait and hope

I lost my main game completelly, so only way was to start from L1 till level 3, then i send new code to GI and game was completelly restored. I was not able to choose same name again (Gt city), so i start with Gt city 5. After they restore the game, i have now 5 in my game name, was not possible to restore old name back. Wierd, but i get used to... At least i got full game back, and all neighbors :D

Yeah, I noticed your game name changed and that game is iOS game. Yeah, I did the same, install a new game on my new device and played to level 3 to show your friend code, and then gave them both the old level 60 game friend code and the new level 3 game friend code, and they can transfer/restore, I am on Android. However I remember a couple of years ago, when they restored my game at that time, my old game friend code was restored as well, and I didn't have to use the new friend code. This time after the restore, my new friend code persisted here. Any Android user restored/transferred their games recently can confirm that?

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Yeah, I noticed your game name changed and that game is iOS game. Yeah, I did the same, install a new game on my new device and played to level 3 to show your friend code, and then gave them both the old level 60 game friend code and the new level 3 game friend code, and they can transfer/restore, I am on Android. However I remember a couple of years ago, when they restored my game at that time, my old game friend code was restored as well, and I didn't have to use the new friend code. This time after the restore, my new friend code persisted here. Any Android user restored/transferred their games recently can confirm that?
Glad you got your game back! Please send me a request when you get it sorted and I can send you some boring machines :)

Not playing on android myself but reading a few posts from people having had restores lately I think you will have to live with the new code as that seems to be the way it works. Your old progress is moved but it is in all purposes a new game so you get a new code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom