Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 31st March 2015

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Please PM if adding. Will not add without PM.
Username
Sulfe (lvl 60 283★ and 9♥) / Wingit (lvl 60 155★ and 9♥)
Hi everyone!

I'm going to complete the event tomorrow, so if you need some last minute sickles, please let me know.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
axvdkis
Username
chenlove
Hello everyone, I am new to this forum

Username/Friend Code axvdkis
In-Game Name chenlove
Items Required stapler, projector, calculator, whiteboard, POS terminal, security camera, anti-theft gate, glass display case, landing lamp, powerful radio transmitter
Items You Can Send passengers 5, fuel catalyst, silver sickle, do not distrub sign, air conditioner, skin care products, paint, welder, album, landing lamp, radar, channel bar, fuel (20 units), powerful radio transmitter, video wall, assembly robot, packaging machine, pos terminal, filled candies, fuel supply, aircraft tire, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine

I am using android.

Thank you!

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Thanks to those who sent me gifts! I would be grateful for the following items:

Fuel
Attitude Indicator
Wireless Compass
Passengers
Fuel Catalyst
Medium to High Level Repair Items

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago for today and my signature has been updated to reflect my current needs. There were few neighbors I couldn't return gifts today due to gift limit, will return to you tomorrow.

My second game LY2 needs 4 x Postal Drone, 4 x 3D-Printer, can anybody send or return them?

Received quest items and sent Old Horseshoe to:
@Theo1977, @Toertchen, @Nina, @Az1, @Hburr, @stevel2606, @Gt city, @javi, @Shinobi273, @Bali Hi, @Polar, @Grumpy, @flip123

@melony: thanks for the hitting send back button, received a Fingerprint Reader, sent you Demodulator again if you can hit send back.
@zenmie: thanks for the quest item to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the quest item to my second game, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Marcio Veiga: thanks for the Passengers and quest item to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Dave: thanks for the quest item to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@spearman78: thanks for the Fuel (20), Deicer and Gyroscope to my second game, sent you Flight Catering.
@nsari: thanks for the quest item to my second tame, sent you Fuel (20).
@hansle10: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Knut: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Juvenal: thanks for Fuel (20), sent you Additional Radar.
@Beer Baron: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Nick Schultz: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@TSharper: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@lorenzooznerol: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@vayka1: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Old Horseshoe.
@GiftXchange: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Québec: thanks for Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Pakman: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
If I start a launch with jpjpjp4, please don't pass jpjpjp4 as I am giving jpjpjp4 and jpjpjp999 free rides with jpjpjp2. Injoy the free ride from 4th place and lower please....
If you need help with launches, please let me know, and if I have time (and no launch going on) I will help, but please don't pass jpjpjp4 in it's own launches.....
Thank you.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Luke Pilot
Username
Luke Pilot
If I start a launch with jpjpjp4, please don't pass jpjpjp4 as I am giving jpjpjp4 and jpjpjp999 free rides with jpjpjp2. Injoy the free ride from 4th place and lower please....
If you need help with launches, please let me know, and if I have time (and no launch going on) I will help, but please don't pass jpjpjp4 in it's own launches.....
Thank you.
Hi @flip123 , are you saying in your signature that you don't wants gifts anymore apart from what's in jpjpjp4's signature? No gifts to Jpjpjp2 or jpjpjp999?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Luke Pilot
Username
Luke Pilot
Hi all,

I am about to upgrade terminal, city hall and control tower to level 10 so if anyone needs (or is going to need) currency detectors, flatbed scanners, or t-squares let me know and I will send while I still can...

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
Hi,

Maybe a dumb question, but how do I know if I'm able to "send back" a specific item even though I can't gift it myself?
@Andy Brodd The simplest answer is that if you can receive any of the level 7+ items as gifts, then you can "send them back."

The only way to know what it is that you can send is for the recipient to tell you what they got from you.

In your case at level 49, you should be able to send back an item for level 7, 8, and 9 control tower, town hall, and terminal, and all levels of the mission control center.

Hope that helps...

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I could use more horseshoes if my neighbors could spare some. If you have no horseshoes, spare wires would be great! Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi @flip123 , are you saying in your signature that you don't wants gifts anymore apart from what's in jpjpjp4's signature? No gifts to Jpjpjp2 or jpjpjp999?
Yes/No, the last few weeks I found I didn't have time to play and return gifts properly. I don't want people to sent gifts and expect something in return if there are days I don't even open the game because of lack of time

Top Bottom