Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Transfer game to new phone, without 100 limit?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ygn6mm
Username
Jostein
Hello
Is it anyone that clould explain how to transfer a AC game from one Android phone to another without geting the 100 limit? My phone is geting ready for replacement soon...

As i understand it, just installing the game on a new phone and log in with Google play will give you the 100 limit. Geting the 100 limit is not an option, then i quit playing this game.

Is it any hope?

Hello
Is it anyone that clould explain how to transfer a AC game from one Android phone to another without geting the 100 limit? My phone is geting ready for replacement soon...

As i understand it, just installing the game on a new phone and log in with Google play will give you the 100 limit. Geting the 100 limit is not an option, then i quit playing this game.

Is it any hope?
So, you are moving from old Android device to a new Android device, is that correct?
Then, as you said mentioned, you just need to use the same Google account, and install the game. You should have no problem switching your device like that. I've done it last year and had no problem.
But, if you suddenly get 100 limit from this, you can contact Gi support and ask them to remove it since you didn't have the limit before.
I once cleared the game data by mistake and when I restored, I was hit with a limit, but then after talking to Gi support for a few days, I got it removed. (This was also last year though.. )

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ygn6mm
Username
Jostein
So, you are moving from old Android device to a new Android device, is that correct?
Then, as you said mentioned, you just need to use the same Google account, and install the game. You should have no problem switching your device like that. I've done it last year and had no problem.
But, if you suddenly get 100 limit from this, you can contact Gi support and ask them to remove it since you didn't have the limit before.
I once cleared the game data by mistake and when I restored, I was hit with a limit, but then after talking to Gi support for a few days, I got it removed. (This was also last year though.. )

Yep going to move from one Android phone to another Android phone.

Great news if its possible to get help from support with this!

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
I also recently upgraded my android phone a few months ago. I've been playing for 6+ years, I didn't have the 100 limit before the new phone, and I did not have it afterwards transferring my game to the new phone.

Top Bottom