Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Town Hall - All upgrades

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
Hi all!

I am looking for Town Hall 7 items for Kendra2:

Fax x4
Office Chair x4
Mayor's Portrait x4
Laptop x4

The weird thing is, I do not have any of these gifts available to send... I'm not sure why my gift list is not updated since I have paid the coins and now just need these items to complete the upgrade. Has anyone else experienced this??

Hi all!

Fax x4
Office Chair x4
Mayor's Portrait x4
Laptop x4

The weird thing is, I do not have any of these gifts available to send... I'm not sure why my gift list is not updated since I have paid the coins and now just need these items to complete the upgrade. Has anyone else experienced this??

Hi @Kendra

Mayor's Portrait on its way !!

Regards'
Harcourt

Device
  1. Windows PC
Hi all!

Fax x4
Office Chair x4
Mayor's Portrait x4
Laptop x4

Laptop sent. I'll note to send 3 more (y)

Hi all!

Fax x4
Office Chair x4
Mayor's Portrait x4
Laptop x4

Hi Kendra. Sent you another laptop today. If @Below_Average_AC_Player did send you another, I think you should already have all the 4 needed

Top Bottom