Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Town Hall - All upgrades

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
You're welcome, have to find something else for you now, probably earplugs. By the way, you will not be able to receive items for control tower level 11 until you reach level 75. Any sent to you will come through as fuel (3).

Many thanks for letting me know, far too excited, that is the problem reaching level 71.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Town Hall (L9) - I would be very grateful for Hand Dryer x7 - there is no major hurry with these but it would be good to receive them - many thanks.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Just sent you a friend request so I can send them to you.

Hello, I have just accepted your friend request, many thanks for sending it. Hand Dryer's would be just great, have been stuck for quite sometime. Have noticed you want Crucible, just gifted one. Many thanks once again.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

ucaptain lole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzuh4ep
Username
ucaptain lole
Hi All
Upgrading my Town Hall to level 8. I need Podium (1), Intercom (2) and Holographic Display (1). I'm level 63, (but check my sig first) so not sure if these can be sent to me, but if they can I would appreciate it. Just spent greenies on land and need to increase my population to bring stuff out of my warehouse.

Thanks all.

Top Bottom