Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Town Hall - All upgrades

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
2 3 4 r q h n l
Username
PIRX
Hello flyers,

I'm trying to complete my town hall lvl 7.

Can you support me with faxes, laptops and mayor's portrait?

In return I will send you items from my sig.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@must_dash - I have noticed, from your signature page, that you need the following, which I'm able to supply. I will make a start on these from tomorrow morning - controller (2), Packaging machine (1), Flatwork ironer (4)

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
@must_dash - I have noticed, from your signature page, that you need the following, which I'm able to supply. I will make a start on these from tomorrow morning - controller (2), Packaging machine (1), Flatwork ironer (4)

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Awesome! Is there anything specific that I can send, bearing in mind the level difference. I tend to send you useful stuff like F20 and will carry on unless otherwise.
How was last weeks roast? I ended up at TGIFriday for ribs.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Awesome! Is there anything specific that I can send, bearing in mind the level difference. I tend to send you useful stuff like F20 and will carry on unless otherwise.
How was last weeks roast? I ended up at TGIFriday for ribs.

Fuel is always very good to receive, although I'm well stocked. As for the roast. it went down beautifully. Many thanks.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyers (04.35am GMT London)

I would be very grateful to receive Hand Dryer's x7 so I can complete the Town Hall (L9) building upgrade unique items gift set. No major hurry, but it would be good to complete this outstanding set. Many thanks in advance.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyers (06.40am GMT London)

I would be very grateful to receive Hand Dryer's x7 (for Town Hall Level 9) and laminator x10, paper cutter x2 (for Town Hall Level 10) to complete both buildings. There is no major hurry, but it would be good to complete both these set's. Many thanks in advance.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Troglodyte69

500+ Star Club
@Troglodyte69 - I just wanted to write and express my thanks for the laminators and the fact you have been gifting them on a regular basis - I now have all 10 of them - thanks once again.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
You're welcome, have to find something else for you now, probably earplugs. By the way, you will not be able to receive items for control tower level 11 until you reach level 75. Any sent to you will come through as fuel (3).

Last edited:
Top Bottom