Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Top 15 Alliance Looking for new members

Coen849

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Abrawatra
Username
Abrawatra
Hi,

We are an active alliance, top 15 (3million + pax per week).

If you can/are willing to, participate in doing Alliance Flights besides your own regular flights (we are looking for someone that can do 2 or 3 out of 3 Alliance Flights per week)
Please feel free to contact me :)

Coen849

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Abrawatra
Username
Abrawatra
How do you fly a million passengers in a few hours time, @Andy Reed ? Very curious to know...
LMFAO

In a FEW hours?? How about spend some greens on FLYING planes....

I did a few million in a " few hours"

I have the BEST CHEAT there is.

ITS CALLED A BLACK AMEX

Try one! If you can apply for one.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04nezzjz
Username
Andy12108
How do you fly a million passengers in a few hours time, @Andy Reed ? Very curious to know...
Before I go to bed I send around 700 flights, I have been using greens and my fuel supply to fly, starting to get low now, so hopefully have enough greens left to keep us in the top 10 at the end of the week, then will need to buy more greens lol

Before I go to bed I send around 700 flights, I have been using greens and my fuel supply to fly, starting to get low now, so hopefully have enough greens left to keep us in the top 10 at the end of the week, then will need to buy more greens lol
Why??? With what you are spending on greens, you could easily purchase the rewards for being in the top 10 ten times over! You're obviously not doing it for alliance maps, because your star count isn't going up. I just don't understand why people spend real money just for a ranking. Just because it's there??? :confused::confused::confused: Your money, your game, really none of my business, but I find it odd.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04nezzjz
Username
Andy12108
Why??? With what you are spending on greens, you could easily purchase the rewards for being in the top 10 ten times over! You're obviously not doing it for alliance maps, because your star count isn't going up. I just don't understand why people spend real money just for a ranking. Just because it's there??? :confused::confused::confused: Your money, your game, really none of my business, but I find it odd.
It's not about the rewards, it's about the satisfaction of being in the top 10, and I'm saving my alliance maps up atm

For some reason this just popped in my mind. About a week after these foolish
statements I noticed he who had the greatest cheat, passenger count dropped to
0 mid week. I wonder what would cause that? Where did this alliance go?
Perhaps the greatest cheat wasn't so good, of course I could have pointed
out nobody can apply for that cheat as it is an invitation only type of thing but I digress. :cool:

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
For some reason this just popped in my mind. About a week after these foolish
statements I noticed he who had the greatest cheat, passenger count dropped to
0 mid week. I wonder what would cause that? Where did this alliance go?
Perhaps the greatest cheat wasn't so good, of course I could have pointed
out nobody can apply for that cheat as it is an invitation only type of thing but I digress. :cool:
I guess his AMEX card got cancelled! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom