1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

To all VIP members

Discussion in 'VIP Lounge' started by andy8758, 11 November 2017.

Tags:
  1. andy8758

andy8758 VIP Flyer Active Member

iPhone
    03574n8b
    Andy8758
    I joined yet I dont get 126 coins every 6 hours. :ROFLMAO: I paid UK £3 for a years VIP membership - that's 0.82 UK pence per day (or 0.88 US cents). So why dont I get an extra 126 coins in my game???

#feelingcheated :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now tell me how you feel we could improve this forum? (Try not to be too serious everyone).

2. Where did you get the idea that becoming a VIP member would give you coins in your game? More to the point, what happened to the greenies?

must_dash likes this.
  3. Madegwen59

Madegwen59 VIP Flyer Active Member

Android
    04vhuufp
    Madegwen
    Agree with @Bob69bob . Forum is not related to GI. Think if there were coins available there'd be thousands of members!

Bob69bob likes this.
  4. Wait 3 years as a VIP and I was supposed to get coins??? o_O I have some math to do
    I am owed some coins better get cosmic or Dave on the case. :ROFLMAO: Bob talked about
    greenies am I owed those as well. :woot:

Bob69bob likes this.
  5. andy8758

andy8758 VIP Flyer Active Member

iPhone
    03574n8b
    Andy8758
    VIP lounge in my game pays 126 coins every 8 hours. And here I am in the VIP lounge. :whistle::shifty:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wired Parrott and Bob69bob like this.
  6. Gt city

Gt city Administrator 700+ Star Club Administrator Active Member

Android, iPad
    044oubj6
    Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
    :D:D:D

Madegwen59 and must_dash like this.
  7. Aha!! So do 6 of mine :ROFLMAO::cool::facepalm:

8. wish it was in greenies.......

andy8758 and Bob69bob like this.
  9. AshPort