Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

To all Azure's Neighbors

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
My wife (Mary aka "Azure") has decided that playing AC takes up too much of her time. Therefore, I will be taking over her games for her. Since I already have 3 games, and she has 2 (and since I am also of the opinion that these games can and do take up a great deal of valuable time) I will be limiting my time spent on most of the games. That being said, I don't wish to disrupt the gifting. Many of you have been wonderful gifting neighbors, and we want to keep a good thing going. I will try to keep up with how my wife was gifting, but I may (at times) need to just go through and gift everyone Fuel20.

The truth is, my wife is a much better gifter than I am. I will try my best to follow in her footsteps of being a faithful and consistent returner of gifts.

To our Alliance members, we will continue the "free gifts" game.

Happy Easter, Happy Passover, and Peace and Blessings to all of you.

Christopher & Mary

Top Bottom