Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Time traveler error.... AGAIN

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Well, I got the time traveler error again while adding launch items. Two items are not counted because of that and I can't add more till after 2 hours. Good god........... this game.... I don't even know why I'm still playing..:banghead:

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
That is a bug but your game is free..... No banned. I experienced before. Next launch will be okay.
Well, I got the time traveler error again while adding launch items. Two items are not counted because of that and I can't add more till after 2 hours. Good god........... this game.... I don't even know why I'm still playing..:banghead:

And let me guess which items you were trying to add and then had to wait two hours to add again! This EXACT thing happened to me recently; I quickly exited out of the game and then came back on. Those slots were clear and I was able to use them, this time without getting a time traveler warning.

It seems like the timer can lag slightly-it appears clear, but it isn't. I've also seen this happen with both my games on a launch-one showed that it is ready for more solid fuel, so I added it and got the warning, while the other game showed it needed thirty more seconds or so.

Daenerys

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wg2yziu
Username
Daenerys
Why don't GI fix this? I've experienced this many times and it's so annoying to loose your fuel like that!
Daenerys
Windows phone gamer

Top Bottom