Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday December 8, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated.

@PIRX: sent you Tunnel Freezer.
@suzy: sent you Landing Lamp.
@Neil ellor: sent you Earplugs and Attitude Indicator.
@Alfonz Senki: sent you Landing Lamp.
@Bruno237: sent you Fuel Catalyst.
@Bram: sent you E-reader.
@stevel2606: sent you Landing Lamp.
@Ledwyn: sent you Landing Lamp.
@Theo1977: sent you Passengers.
@Nick Schultz: sent you Earplugs.
@Akash: sent you Flight Catering.
@HP-: sent you Spare Propeller.
@b_laksh: sent you Flight Catering.
@Bob69bob: sent you Spare Propeller.
@Bali Hi: sent you Spare Propeller.
@Xilikon: sent you Landing Lamp.
@javi: sent you Spare Propeller.
@Mouse: sent you Landing Lamp.
@Frz67: sent you Fuel Hose.
@Mia: sent you Fuel Catalyst.
@Toertchen: sent you Blanket.
@TSharper: sent you Hammer Drill.
@Gt city: sent you Bed.
@steveowa: sent you Fuel Hose.
@Juvenal: sent you Landing Lamp.

Hi neighbors,
@Punmat - pls send Mayor's Portrait; Portrait sent to you as well (how many do you need now)?
@Bali Hi - pls send one Hardness Tester from b5li, Spare Propeller sent; wireless compass sent to BaliOS
@Xilikon - pls send one Riveter, Headset sent (do you need more?)
@David Toad - pls send a Calibration Module, Beverage Cooler sent
@Bob69bob - pls send a Calibration Module, Calibration Module sent to you
@Fencat - pls send a Pneumatic Cutter, Spare Wire sent (do you need some building item)
@wydaho - pls send one last Demodulator from bear/ and two more Holographic Display from cath/wydaho, Flight Catering sent to both
@david smith - if you still can send Pneumatic Cutter from gamerader3, pls send, Fuel Hose sent (do you need anything else)
@Marve - pls send a Hardness Tester from marve2, Earplugs sent to Marve
All other neighbors - 10 more gifts sent; as usual pls return Spare Wire, Oscillating Beacon, Navigation Module, Fuel Hose

Hi everyone!
Thank you for the gifts...appreciate them all. :D

Feel free to come check out and tap on the newest addition to my city. It is located on the far left bottom corner of the city. You won't miss it! :)
Congrats on your first Planetarium... i'm waiting for the special price before trying as my three last attempts netted me one Collider, one Mystery Cabin and one Genetic Research Center grrrr.

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
@Long Sent boring machine, will keep sending what I can
@Pit1024 sent cutter, please let me know when you have them all

Thank you all for your gifts!
Still backlogged till I can get my other support game up and running sorry guys :( but you will all get something back!

Signature updated :)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3itnf6
Username
DAVID_TOAD
Hi neighbors,
@Punmat - pls send Mayor's Portrait; Portrait sent to you as well (how many do you need now)?
@Bali Hi - pls send one Hardness Tester from b5li, Spare Propeller sent; wireless compass sent to BaliOS
@Xilikon - pls send one Riveter, Headset sent (do you need more?)
@David Toad - pls send a Calibration Module, Beverage Cooler sent
@Bob69bob - pls send a Calibration Module, Calibration Module sent to you
@Fencat - pls send a Pneumatic Cutter, Spare Wire sent (do you need some building item)
@wydaho - pls send one last Demodulator from bear/ and two more Holographic Display from cath/wydaho, Flight Catering sent to both
@david smith - if you still can send Pneumatic Cutter from gamerader3, pls send, Fuel Hose sent (do you need anything else)
@Marve - pls send a Hardness Tester from marve2, Earplugs sent to Marve
All other neighbors - 10 more gifts sent; as usual pls return Spare Wire, Oscillating Beacon, Navigation Module, Fuel Hose

Willdo. Think I sent you a headset earlier today. I'll make a note that you need Calibration Modules, which I can send. Just need the one more beverage cooler now thanks!!

David

It's been awhile since I've posted here. Thanks to all you dedicated gift givers. I'm quietly sending back what I can daily and I hate when I have to miss someone. It's probably time to set up another support account. My original support has been taken up with a (now full capacity) fuel ring and can no longer add gifting support to other players.

For those that can help, I'm still working on my Town Hall 9 upgrade.

Happy Flying!!

Dale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom