Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 3rd January 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
asxu3jj
Username
syapik
tdv : thanks for your bracelets and lanterns. The bracelets are enough for now, but still need the lanterns. For your question about syapik , I also added him recently and in my list he's no longer there, but a "username" appears. So I would assume somehow "syapik" now becomes "username". He's at lvl 15 in my list for now.

Yes, it's a kind of bug, sometimes our neighbor list becomes "username" for no reason and suddenly we have to add them back. This really annoys me a lot since it happens to my good neighbor that trade gifts daily.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as6rjq6
Username
Jonny
@KingJon85 - how did you manage to send Video Wall ? r u still on the older version? but your gifting list seems to show you have upgraded to new version.

I made a mistake I thought I could send them still but but I found out I carn't. Stupid mistake to make LOL.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
tdv i see you said you sent me some old lanterns i didnt get them please can you srnd me them again please desperately tryn to get mission done thanks:)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
qbs2hn
Username
Kitty
Hey, Kitty, do you have "hobbit holes" on both your cities? On your "Ka Lantern" game you appear to have one near your "Santa's House" and "Farmer's Market" buildings...have never seen this building. Mind telling me what it's called and how you got it?

Thanks.

FYI - Launch is getting close - Now 1:30hr left. Have 1306/1600, could use a little more help as i am flying solo still on this launch.

Cicignon - Will add you, i can send the Spare Prop and Catering Service you need.
My friend & I Both have Rabbit Hole:p the small Green hole near Farmer's Market (Ka & Kitty)

Received Easter Eggs. If you can colleted 5 kind of Easter Eggs (visting or collected) from Rabbit hole then you will get one Farmer's Market.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
arduu5v
Username
kit3
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
qbs2hn
Username
Kitty
Yes and no...I'm undecided. I want lanterns because the drop rate is so ridiculous from my pesky elves and when I visit neighbors I only get 1 maybe 2 from each neighbor that I visit. Then I don't want them because I have about 50 stardust in stock and don't know if I'll need anymore but I only have 1 star for each other destination that isn't lapland since the presents needed to fly to the other destinations don't really drop either. I'm kinda stuck...So I guess at the moment don't send me any, better you help someone who really wants them. Thanks for asking :love:

I think you can use 3 Sleigh flying to the same destination and speed up the flight. It may sometimes change the drop rate.

Another method to get the flying presents: you can visting more Christmas gifts shop ( TDV19 / Lockout ....)
Good Lucky to you!!!:)

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
@KingJon85 - how did you manage to send Video Wall ? r u still on the older version? but your gifting list seems to show you have upgraded to new version.
I made a mistake I thought I could send them still but but I found out I carn't. Stupid mistake to make LOL.

I recently experienced the same thing. I was asked to send Video Wall, and I'm sure I double-checked my outgoing list before replying. The next day when I went to send it had disappeared. This just happened a few days ago, long since the last upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom