Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 3rd January 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
tdv and Sophie thanks for the many lanterns you sent me !!!
From the elves i collected 2 stardust, 1 christmasbell and 1 pilotchair!!!!!
So droprate is getting more and more difficult, this mission really sucks!!!!!
Now i'm out of stardust again and flights dropped nothing for my skatingring or iglo.
So if you're able and willing to send more lanterns, i'll be very happy.
Still 5 days to go, maybe i can complete the ring and the iglo!!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
2nd Round being sent out...

syapik - still can not find you in my neighbour list... Did you have another in-game name before "syapik"? or do you have a picture with your ac game profile?

Mali - only people who have not upgraded to "Santa's Bad Day" promo will be able to send your video wall - if you want to add TDV4 - I will try to send them to you this weekend... KingJon85 - how did you manage to send Video Wall ? r u still on the older version? but your gifting list seems to show you have upgraded to new version.

Weather display to nsari (Sari2) pienicki (hubbie Al-travelguide)
All in bracelets to Red Fox One
Insulation, Transmitter, TV Panels. Video boards sent to KingJon85
Sandbags sent to retkot (retren)
Filled Candies and pearl earning send to Deidei-1jl219
Stamps and Insulation to Hotdog (hotdog) - Hope this is the correct account...
Ergo chairs to Beer Baron (Darrell) - what are the in-game names for your two accounts?
Stamps, Ergo Chairs & Additional radar to I fly 2
All inc bracelets to One Bad Day (OBD)
Fuel20 to air canillas
Fuel 20 and passengers to Maqu86

Sophie - do you still need lanterns?

pienicki - If your current device is not rooted then you will not be able to transfer your game progress over - so it will have to be a new game from level 1:( - Suggestion would to keep your picture and chnage the in-game name of perhaps "PIE2" - also remember to chnage the current name to something lile "not in use" or something..

Old Lanterns sent to:
Aero
Andrew-YYZ (AK)
Ant
Bali Hi
bubbajed5711 (Coacho) - Can you please update your signature when you can - I still have bubbajed as a neighbour as well..
gcjr
Kitty
knpl
Long (Ly)
Nina (nina & nina 2)
pienicki (pie)
PRISJ (sz)
Red Fox One (RedFox1)
retkot (retren) - hope you were happy with the launch...
s8s
Stabekk - hope you were happy with the launch? not bad for 30 poins
stevel2606 (sl2606)
Suresh Pal
vayka1
yabuki77

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
tdv thanks for the multiple gifts.

Thank you everyone for the gifts.
I've updated my signature.
I seem to be short on Fuel Supply for my flights to San Francisco. My flights to Thailand weren't as productive as I thought for dropping fuel supply.

I Fly 2

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
Hello,

Thanks for gifts received. I have sent;
Fuel to air canillas
Flight Catering to Friso
Cash Counter to Mali
Passengers to Maqu86
Do Not Disturb Sign to Red Fox One
Fuel Hose to notch - I have a nice Toronto Maple Leafs jersey when you get tired of that Flyers one :p

Sophie - I was furiously hitting the "Take" button for all those Old Lanterns you and tdv sent, and I accidentally returned one of them to you :eek:
v-ron - see note to Sophie above. I did the same for you :whistle:

And just for something different, Old Lanterns to Aero Bali Hi lp87 Long Québec
Chris & Jennifer c/o Chris3112

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
asxu3jj
Username
syapik
Thanks everyone for the gifts.:D

Big Big.... Thanks to tdv & Sophie for the Lanterns Supply.:p

I still need some more Lanterns for the last collections.:)
Thanks in advance for the gifts!

I have added KA and has sent a gift (but I forgot what it is, because I sent it last night. I'm in Malaysia, GMT 8+)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
asxu3jj
Username
syapik
I sent some gift to the players in this forum, but I can't remember because I play while working.
So, I do not tag who I had sent the gifts and not tell what kind of gift I have sent. I'm so sorry.
I'm in Malaysia, in south east asia, GMT 8+, so, I currently in the noon (12.00PM) of 4th January.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Sophie - do you still need lanterns?

Yes and no...I'm undecided. I want lanterns because the drop rate is so ridiculous from my pesky elves and when I visit neighbors I only get 1 maybe 2 from each neighbor that I visit. Then I don't want them because I have about 50 stardust in stock and don't know if I'll need anymore but I only have 1 star for each other destination that isn't lapland since the presents needed to fly to the other destinations don't really drop either. I'm kinda stuck...So I guess at the moment don't send me any, better you help someone who really wants them. Thanks for asking :love:

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Hi Sophie , I just sent a friend request to you, would you please accept it? My username is RedFox1. I need your disposable shampoo so much :D. I will send you lanterns daily until you have enough of it and need other items ;)

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
tdv : thanks for your bracelets and lanterns. The bracelets are enough for now, but still need the lanterns. For your question about syapik , I also added him recently and in my list he's no longer there, but a "username" appears. So I would assume somehow "syapik" now becomes "username". He's at lvl 15 in my list for now.

Reactions: tdv
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom