Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 3rd January 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
qbs2hn
Username
Kitty
Thanks everyone for the gifts.:D

Big Big.... Thanks to tdv & Sophie for the Lanterns Supply.:p

I still need some more Lanterns for the last collections.:)
Thanks in advance for the gifts!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Thanks for all the gifts.
tdv an extra thank you for such help in advancing me through this game.

Everyone has been so kind in sending me gifts. Many times I read of people's needs and because I'm at such a low level I am unable to help. However, I have my I Fly (IPad) account with lots of available gifts. I can always see Android players names, while most IPad players come out as username. As I don't need any gifts returned to me at my I Fly account, I would be more than pleased to send people gifts they need. While it might come to you from a username, as long as you get the gift and there is no need to return the gift, it really doesn't matter as long as you get what you need. I may have some of you as neighbors already, but if you are interested, just send me a PM and I will be happy to send you what you need until my 20 gifts a day are used up. I've listed the gifts I can send from my I Fly account at the bottom of my signature. Just remember I can't send quest items.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
v70ouc
Username
Ant
Still having to fly for the santa building items I have enough to finish one of Igloo, ISP & IC can you guess which one gets priority!)
So still looking for more and more old lanterns, as all ways hoping for a massive influx from tdv & Sophie (thanks in advance)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
Thank you to everyone for the gifts, I will be sending out gifts shortly. I could use a few lanterns if anyone can help out.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Countdown to a new launch is coming to an end, have 2:20hrs left and still could use a little help, been building this launch solo so far. Have 1292/1600 so join with me if you would like a quick launch.

Feel free to add for any of the gifts listed in my Sig.

Also, thanks tdv for the bracelet. Could use a couple more if you can, send it my way please.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
au078ey
Username
Cici: [item needed]
Thanks a lot for today's gifts! I hope I've returned something useful to all of you.

Signature is updated. I am now part of the level 35 club! :D

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Hey, Kitty, do you have "hobbit holes" on both your cities? On your "Ka Lantern" game you appear to have one near your "Santa's House" and "Farmer's Market" buildings...have never seen this building. Mind telling me what it's called and how you got it?

Thanks.

FYI - Launch is getting close - Now 1:30hr left. Have 1306/1600, could use a little more help as i am flying solo still on this launch.

Cicignon - Will add you, i can send the Spare Prop and Catering Service you need.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aafqiej
Username
eschek
@ long: Hallo again, i was on holiday for a long time so i don`t go to net: I think my signature dosen`t work because i changed it every three or four days!!!. Is it possible for you to send me the old lantern Thanks!!!!

For everybody!!!
I`ll need:3 Tv screens and 3 controll stations!!!
i hope that anybody can help me!!!!
Thanks!!!!

@ long: Hallo again, i was on holiday for a long time so i don`t go to net: I think my signature dosen`t work because i changed it every three or four days!!!. Is it possible for you to send me the old lantern Thanks!!!!

For everybody!!!
I`ll need:3 Tv screens and 3 controll stations!!!
i hope that anybody can help me!!!!
Thanks!!!!

It is your profile signature here for this forum. Not the in-game name.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Mali
Thank you for the server rack. I would like to send you a gift in return, but of the items you need, I am unable to send any of them. I didn't want to send something you couldn't use. If there is something on my list of items I can send that you could use, please let me know.
I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
tdv or any one please help me i am getting a new phone cuse i broke my screen what do i do when i start my new game do i keep my same name and picture or change both want to add all my neighbours i have on here please help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom