Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 3rd January 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Please “pay it forward” – concept is simple – I send you a gift that you need – you in turn send a gift to someone who you normally don’t send a gift to (i.e. a stranger/neighbour). Many thanks for people who have already adapted this…

Please PM/Inbox me if you are adding me with your in-game name or tag me here. I currently have many waiting neighbours so please please tag me here or PM me or else I will not accept your invite.

Will try to update this post and tag people when I send items... :barefoot:

thank you for the likes and thanks - I makes my work worth it... (y)

syapik - send me an invite to TDV19 - I can help out with bracelets and travel guide

Sand bags to nsari (Sari2)
All inc bracelet to Red Fox One
Weather display to nsari (sari2)

Kei & perezgreg still unable to help you both as the game thinks my invites are awaiting - will have a play this weekend and see what I can do...

List for the old lanterns is now becomming a bit more managable... :rolleyes:

So old lanterns to:
Aero - an extra helping of some oldish lanterns... better than those slightly newish ones :p
Nina
mel
gcjr
Red Fox One
Deidei-1jl219
pienicki - resent hope these make it over

On their also to:
Suresh Pal
knpl
KingJon85
Andrew-YYZ
stevel2606
Kitty
v-ron
vayka1
FENNIE LYE
PRISJ
Loh Wai Kwan
Long
yabuki77
Sophie
Québec

Just trying to send out what I can before I head off to work... Will catchup once I get back this evening - sorry have an another long day!!! (n)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
asxu3jj
Username
syapik
Hi everyone! Thank you in advance for those who sent me gifts, especially tdv. i already add you on TDV19, and we are already neighbor TDV9.

in game name: syapik
code: asxu3jj

ITEMS NEEDED:
travel guide, tour review, great shots, albums <--desperately to complete travel agency

3x all inclusive bracelet <-- to complete hotel

heater, red paint, landing lamp, old lantern <-- items i need but not so important​
items I can send, please read my signature.​

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as6rjq6
Username
Jonny
hi tdv can u send me video boards and tv panels please. I don't need no more Old lanterns as I have completed the quest and cannot anything towards santa bad day. cheers mate.

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04PODHGiT & 044RHPSWU & 20J9ICR4W & 04RVRABFC
Username
Retren3, Retren4, Retren2, Retren
gcjr and Lexx0r: Thank you for the red paint - another round would do it for me if you can, pls (y)

t1878 & Deidei-1jl219: I've still got you on as friends from before your respective restores, and am visiting and sending gifts - Can you confirm whether you are receiving from 'retren'? If not, pls add me from your side. If I delete your ID's on my side and try to add again, I'll get 'Invalid code'-error :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom