Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 2nd April 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
TallguyNL
Username
TallgutNL
I've got 6 farmer's markets which is the max it seems. Too bad Imcan'tbdo anything with the others I've already gotten...or the points I can use on those bunnies.

PJW

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Stantonville
Hi,
Please see below items required. Need Wireless Compass or Attitude Indicator for Giant Flying.
Thanks

Last edited:

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Thanks to those who sent me gifts! I would be grateful for the following items:

Sickle
Fuel
Attitude Indicator
Wireless Compass
Passengers
Fuel Catalyst
Medium to High Level Repair Items

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ami4pbq6
Username
Tecmage
Hi everyone. New day, new quest! I will send out gifts in a few minutes. Because of the extension of Dancing Leprechauns, I was able to get enough clovers to collect the items for five Farmer's Markets. They are located on the city side across from the terminal.

@Mario's Dad: thanks for offering to return 3D Printer, I have sent you a wrong item from my LY2 game, I should have sent you an Energy-Saving Lamp for you to send back the 3D Printer, I will send you Energy-Saving Lamp tomorrow and please send back the 3D Printer at that time, I will need 4 of them. Thank you! I will send you Fuel (20) later tonight from my main game.

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current needs. I do NOT need Silver Sickle for both of my games, please do NOT waste your limited gift resource, please send to somebody else who need it if you have to send Silver Sickle.

Special thanks to @vayka1, @Nina, and @Bali Hi for sending my Town Hall building items, would appreciate if you can send the same item to me again tomorrow.

Here are the tags:
@Shinobi273: thanks for the Passengers and Silver Sickle to my second game, sent you Silver Sickle.
@stevel2606: thanks for the Passengers and Fuel (20) to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Mario's Dad: thanks for the Passengers and Spare Propeller to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@PJW: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Spare Propeller to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@vayka1: thanks for the Passengers and Postal Drone to my second game, sent you Fuel (20). Appreciate if you can send Postal Drone again in the next gift cycle.
@Nina: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Postal Drone to my second game, sent you Silver Sickle. Appreciate if you can send Postal Drone again in the next gift cycle.
@Bali Hi: thanks for the 3D Printer to my second game, sent you Engery-Saving Lamp, could you hit the send back button again? Need 3 more 3D Printer, thanks!
@spearman78: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Oscillating Beacon to my second game, sent you Flight Catering.
@flip123: thanks for the gift, sent you Silver Sickle.
@Southerplaya: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Alfonz Senki: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@TSharper: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Toddfish: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Nick Schultz: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@hansle10: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Knut: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Pakman: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Theo1977: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Juvenal: thanks for Silver Sickle, sent you Additional Radar.
@Deetee04: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@@Grumpy: thanks for the Silver Sickle, sent you Silver Sickle.
@rahaa: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Beer Baron: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Marcio Veiga: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@nsari: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@KerryJS: thanks for Silver Sickle, sent you Silver Sickle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom