Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

This is not possible!!!

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
Although I'm aware there're many true cheaters, tagging me doesn't solve the problem, as I'm not personally investigating/banning anyone, and the issue gets directed towards our staff at support team anyway.

That may explain why reporting apparent cheats is ineffective, the standard response from Support is "Thank you for the information.
Our developers are checking the profiles you sent".

Im not going to apologize to anyone as I never accused anyone of cheating, said 'bug or cheat?'.

No you didn't.

Tagging whoever, i'll say what everyone thinks and noone has said. Ur quan is maybe present but absent. If he showed his presence more maybe hed be tagged not not the other one. But knowing you wouldnt get a reply doesnt inspire you to tag!

Well you couldn't be more correct on that one. Says it all..

upload_2019-3-15_10-27-16.png

I've seen the topic yesterday, and there's a like up there to acknowledge I've seen it. First thing in the morning during our work hours we've checked that player, and it turns out he had his account restored through support team, and someone there messed things up by misplacing xp points with stars in the process. We'll remove the extra stars that shouldn't have been there.
I'm going to ask support to restore my account every day until they replace my XP with gold tokens or greenies. Then I'm going to go very quiet.

P.S. ID Tags removed so hoping this doesn't call to action anyone it shouldn't.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
If you are referring to the fact that these users have 10 space travel monuments and 10 rocket gardens, that's not a bug or a cheat, but a feature specifically reserved for older users ;)

Look at his hangars haha

I’m still confused. Is this the fact he only has one, or is the old bug of event hangars back?

I’m thinking that the rest of their hangers are elsewhere on the airport side of game which isn’t visible on the screenshot posted. If I had to guess where they are then I would say they are probably at the end of all those runways in the bottom left hand corner of the picture.

Top Bottom