Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch This forum is losing the point of it....

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Cowcowcow12
Username
Cowcowcow12
It is so disappointed that no one from the forum join me for the launch....
No point posting in here anymore isn't it?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
I don't have a green pad yet, so I cannot join. I guess you might speak with your neigbours before you start your launch to coordinate when to start and who will help to make sure you can get all you need for takeoff.

So the weekly launch thread stating how the forum is at fault. It is getting a bit ridiculous
how this has become a normal part of the forum.
There are several reasons behind what you state and likely they are more your fault not the forums.
First has to do with not doing the work of getting enough neighbors from this forum. This leads to the
problem that the few people you do have are currently not available either being busy in life or already
in another launch. The day and timing can also adversely effect how many players may be available to
join your launch.
Once you have enough neighbors from here it is highly unlikely that your launch will ever fail. Look through the
other threads notice how many are launched very fast. Any thread similar to yours is rare and only written by
newer members that have not bothered to get established within the community.

It is always a bad idea to assume players will become your neighbor just for a launch even more so for a green launch.
I won't go into the reasons as all this information could have been known if you did the work and read the large amount
of useful and helpful info contained here. In closing if you would prefer to rarely have help to both build and launch
by all means blame the forum and move on. If you would prefer to have this help, read get more neighbors and soon
enough you will realize how wrong your statement about this forum was.

Top Bottom