Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The spring has come 2017 award

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dave when/if you do an award for the new event, I am ready!!

Attachments

• IMG_0514.JPG
    IMG_0514.JPG
    168.3 KB · Views: 207
Device
  1. Android
Username
Charleene
Congratulations @LAX

For me it's a hard challenge again ..
.....the drop rate us lousy 1:20 up to 1:30 for one butterfly or flower

The left bouquet from the last question does not seem to be counted...what means for me to click more than 600 times for the items...really difficult and hard

Greetings

Charleene

Congratulations @LAX

For me it's a hard challenge again ..
.....the drop rate us lousy 1:20 up to 1:30 for one butterfly or flower

The left bouquet from the last question does not seem to be counted...what means for me to click more than 600 times for the items...really difficult and hard

Greetings

Charleene

If you have any spyglass bonuses, they help greatly with the flower and butterfly drops. I needed a couple of butterflies to complete the quest and activated the spyglass and got both drops within an hour. A few times I got three flowers with one click!!! Good luck!!

Device
  1. Android
Username
Charleene
If you have any spyglass bonuses, they help greatly with the flower and butterfly drops. I needed a couple of butterflies to complete the quest and activated the spyglass and got both drops within an hour. A few times I got three flowers with one click!!! Good luck!!
⚘Thanks for these informations....
Actually I even have no greenies to buy it....we'll see, what Sunday brings:cool:

Device
  1. Android
Username
Charleene

....the drop rate of adventure flights is although not too good....I fly them.....that's why I don't have a single adventure building.... :cat:;):borg::headphone:

Thanks anyway

Have a nice day

Charleene

....the drop rate of adventure flights is although not too good....I fly them.....that's why I don't have a single adventure building.... :cat:;):borg::headphone:

Thanks anyway

Have a nice day

Charleene
You need to buy golden dice for the drops on them but I agree the drop rate did change a while back, of course this is all in our imagination apparently.

Device
  1. Android
Username
Charleene
You need to buy golden dice for the drops on them but I agree the drop rate did change a while back, of course this is all in our imagination apparently.
I made it with the golden dice although....you have to be more ambition aged than me to have a real effect....I just enjoy the game and flying for my sweet little alliance, as good as I can.:whistle:...so I am more the nice lite day by day player:headphone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom