Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The price of runway 6

onurkübra

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lwrrt1
Username
onur kübra
You should look for a detailed adventure flights guide somewhere in the forum, but in short:
1) you should start buying Excavation flight maps from Duke's shop (the item for coins only). As you can buy 5 per Duke's visit, start buying maps well in advance. I'm now buying North America maps although I'm not planning to fly Condors in next perhaps 12 months. So I'd say it is advisable you start buying at least first four excavation maps (TP to Pow Delta) and you keep doing this until you reach at least 150 of each.
2) once you collect enough maps and enough fuel, you should start flying I'd say 4 TPs to Mesoamerica excavations with regular Dice activated and with instant return with fuel. You should try to fly as many flights as possible for the 6h duration of the dice. From these flights you will get maps to the five Mesoamerica destinations. Once you collect 2-3 maps for each of the five destinations, you go to 3)
3) you start flying to one of two TP destinations (Machu Picchu or Tollan) with activated 6h map for the resp destination and Golden Dice. Again you do instant return with fuel and again your goal is to do as many flights as possible for the duration of the golden dice and the map (NB: although both are called maps, they work differently - the excavation "map" is more likely a flight item - you use 1 for every flight you do, the maps for the five destinations are time limited maps - they allow you to do unlimited number of flights for their duration). Your goal is to get 36 items for each destination.
Once you collect x36 items from both TP destination, you start flying the other 3 Jet destinations in the same way - just you need more passengers for sending flight and more fuel for instant return. I recommend you send again 4 or more Jets at the same time.
4) once you collect 36 items from each of 5 destinations, you will get 6 Aztec Pyramids (6 collections per Pyramid) and 36 Bronze Chests, i.e. some fuel and some gold and silver tokens. Build the Pyramids and you will have +50 pop per Pyramid.
Then you start doing the same for Colosseum etc.
what else does the flights made with the excavation maps give us?
excluding pop.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
@Pit1024 that's excellent, thank you very much. Exactly what I needed to know.

Well, I don't have either Dice bonus, so there's something else to look at.
This is one of the areas where being penalised by having the 100 limit puts us new players at a massive disadvantage as we are limited to the amount of fuel we can store. :(

Of course, that's another use for coins. So, once I get runway 6, I'll start looking at this.
So much to spend coins on, so little coin to spend!
And if I eventually do get one of the buildings, I've got no land to place it on, but that's a problem for another day.

@Pit1024 that's excellent, thank you very much. Exactly what I needed to know.

This is one of the areas where being penalised by having the 100 limit puts us new players at a massive disadvantage as we are limited to the amount of fuel we can store. :(

Of course, that's another use for coins. So, once I get runway 6, I'll start looking at this.
So much to spend coins on, so little coin to spend!
And if I eventually do get one of the buildings, I've got no land to place it on, but that's a problem for another day.
Just wait for the times you have to spend 4M coins for Tower lvl11 upgrade :D:ROFLMAO:;)

@Pit1024
I don't have Golden Dice either, I buy it for 4 greenies every time I need to activate it. The only other source for GD is to be member of a top 10 alliance in the weekly ranking - I'm not :)
Dice - it's another story. I have a lot of it from being ranked 11th-50th in the alliance rankings, you may collect it as well from flights and/or visiting some friend's buildings. Anyway, you need something like 1:5 Dice : Golden Dice so the additional price if you decide to purchase Dice as well is really small (say 20 greenies for 5 GDs vs 23 greenies for 5 GDs + 1 Dice).
EDIT: And anyway you should collect enough fuel for flights with instant return, 8 weeks x 3 greenies weekly (Weekend offer) will be enough to buy 5 GDs + 1 Dice.

onurkübra

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lwrrt1
Username
onur kübra
I don't have Golden Dice either, I buy it for 4 greenies every time I need to activate it. The only other source for GD is to be member of a top 10 alliance in the weekly ranking - I'm not :)
Dice - it's another story. I have a lot of it from being ranked 11th-50th in the alliance rankings, you may collect it as well from flights and/or visiting some friend's buildings. Anyway, you need something like 1:5 Dice : Golden Dice so the additional price if you decide to purchase Dice as well is really small (say 20 greenies for 5 GDs vs 23 greenies for 5 GDs + 1 Dice).
EDIT: And anyway you should collect enough fuel for flights with instant return, 8 weeks x 3 greenies weekly (Weekend offer) will be enough to buy 5 GDs + 1 Dice.
how can ı 5+1 gd with 23 greenies?

Top Bottom