Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The only member online

Some times is a good thing to share a special moment and this moment for me it was when i login and find my self the only member online :woot:
March 4.2019 my local time 8:32am
1st time.jpg

I start this thread not just to share that i am the only member online its a chance for anyone of you guys to share and post the screenshot if you also find your self the only member online.
Thank you if you like it and good luck for all.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Some times is a good thing to share a special moment and this moment for me it was when i login and find my self the only member online :woot:
March 4.2019 my local time 8:32am
View attachment 18585
I start this thread not just to share that i am the only member online its a chance for anyone of you guys to share and post the screenshot if you also find your self the only member online.
Thank you if you like it and good luck for all.

ah ah ah :D ! 8h32 am your time, I think it must be 2h00 am my time, I will never be there at that time !
but, that is funny ! even if you are the only member online, you will never be alone here !

Top Bottom