Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General The next events

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Holiday_Rush

Tasks

Holiday Rush showed up the end of November last year - we may still get it this year - or not.

The Christmas events were Santa's Bad Mood (2016), and Santa's Bad Day (2014, 2015). They all started about December 15-20, so we probably have a couple of weeks or so before that one starts. Probably a repeat of Santa's Bad Mood.

Good news - the 19 greenie sale for Mystery Super Buildings started December 29 last year - let's keep our fingers crossed that it repeats again this year.

Well they might throw that holiday rush deal again though that is just
a quick little event without much prep needed. If they skip that the next one
could be a repeat of Santa's Bad Mood which was first given last year.
It has flights to Quebec, Innsbruck, Fargo, Reykjavik, Khabarovsk, Sapporo and
Vancouver. Of course they could go back to Santa's Bad Day from 2012 - 2015 or
perhaps even throw something totally new. I would guess that it would be Bad Mood though.
The planes used are as follow
Quebec turboprop
Innsbruck jet
Fargo delta
Reykjavik jumbo
Khabarovsk giant
Sapporo thunderbird
Vancouver condor

Here is the wiki link, this was the first and only event I put on there. :cool:
http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Santa's_Bad_Mood

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
Read somewhere Christmas event starts around 14th and runs to 29th ish. If there is going to be a short event it has to be soon. After all, its not yet Christmas despite all the shops bellowing out christmas carols!
xmas carols from september this year, if i find there cd player i will pour water in it

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Good news - the 19 greenie sale for Mystery Super Buildings started December 29 last year - let's keep our fingers crossed that it repeats again this year.

Fingers crossed! I've been looking forward to it for some time. I've been saving up greenies just for this purpose, so I really hope it is offered again this year! :wideyed:

Fingers crossed! I've been looking forward to it for some time. I've been saving up greenies just for this purpose, so I really hope it is offered again this year! :wideyed:
The 19 greenie sale for Mystery Super Buildings its not easy last year some players they spend more than 1000 greenies and they get 3 planetarium :nailbiting: only and some they spend what they save and they just get other buildings so it need luck and i dont think so that luck will be with this type of sale ;)
Just try 10 times if you did not get better to stop :D ;)

Last edited:
The 19 greenie sale for Mystery Super Buildings its not easy last year some players they spend more than 1000 greenies and they get 3 planetarium :nailbiting: only and some they spend what they save and they just get other buildings so it need luck and i dont think that luck will be with this type of sale ;)
Just try 10 times if you did not get better to stop :D ;)

Although Planetariums are not worth the money anymore :(

Regards
Harcourt

Although Planetariums are not worth the money anymore :(

Regards
Harcourt
That maybe true in comparison with before my time, but as a frequent visitor of planetariums, they have improved recently. Often I visit 16 people with 5 planetariums or training centres and I end up with 8 launch sets to open. I never knew before, so for me that's not bad. Maybe you were spoilt before!

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
That maybe true in comparison with before my time, but as a frequent visitor of planetariums, they have improved recently. Often I visit 16 people with 5 planetariums or training centres and I end up with 8 launch sets to open. I never knew before, so for me that's not bad. Maybe you were spoilt before!
@Madegwen59 I agree with you...until @JayBee explained it to me I didn't know but for me visiting Planetariums and Training Centres of my neighbours is the best to get launch items...I never knew this until she helped me...so great for me too

Top Bottom