Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The new event related ranking

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049e8nr7
Username
B29Medic
Got so many marshmallows dont know wat too do with them.
And thats without counting the 112 jumbo rangers sitting in the warehous waiting too be used.
wat do you guys think off this new ranking system
I personaly think GI hitt the jackpot this system forces a player to use large amounts off recources to keep in the running for a small and meaningless prize feel free to corect me if you think iam wrong
Glad someone got marshmallows. After about 5 days into the challenge mine stopped counting, and GI did nothing about it except send me a please rate your satisfaction survey. oh well...its just a game.

Well, of course the automated systems do their work, too, we're not turning them off at any point. And there'll be more of them to help us with every coming update.

Im so pleased that you are hearing the players, this is such a ongoing problem with the Alliances working towards the top 10,im not saying that everyone is abusing glitch and bugs, but it will be nice to see a clean playing field someday. Also in the world rankings there are still crazy stuff happening there. Its only taken 6 years or more to see you act, but after what has just happened in the last event i can see things are changing, hop fully for the good. Thank you Ivan

All the best to everyone

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I must say that the ranking system for events is a great idea. The only improvement would be the ability to see who is climbing up the ranks in the other leagues. My favorite thing about the rewards is definitely the fuel 10....perfect addition to give your fuel a little oomph to make those day to day flights happen.

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
I must say that the ranking system for events is a great idea. The only improvement would be the ability to see who is climbing up the ranks in the other leagues. My favorite thing about the rewards is definitely the fuel 10....perfect addition to give your fuel a little oomph to make those day to day flights happen.
I agree with you in general,speaking for myself my favorite reward are not f10 or silver tokens but collectible items.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I agree with you in general,speaking for myself my favorite reward are not f10 or silver tokens but collectible items.
Oh yeah those too of course, but for me, fuel is the bloodline of this game. I think the capacity of fuel is too low as is, especially if you can have a fleet of 13.

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
Oh yeah those too of course, but for me, fuel is the bloodline of this game. I think the capacity of fuel is too low as is, especially if you can have a fleet of 13.
In a fleet of 13 like yours and with all those fuel rings flying around,for my opinion PAX is the bigger issue.I have a fleet of 10 and on construction for 11.I had spent a lot of coins to get PAX efficient buildings and creating the "magic garden" that gives 100% output so far.
Of course if you dont have the time to manage spare accounts for rings,then yes,fuel is a big problem

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
In a fleet of 13 like yours and with all those fuel rings flying around,for my opinion PAX is the bigger issue.I have a fleet of 10 and on construction for 11.I had spent a lot of coins to get PAX efficient buildings and creating the "magic garden" that gives 100% output so far.
Of course if you dont have the time to manage spare accounts for rings,then yes,fuel is a big problem
Well I actually have a fleet of 10 as well, and that's the main reason why I dont expand. If I do, those additional aircraft would just be sitting there. That is the reason for a fuel ring, but I use all my fuel ring fuel for maps instead. Agree about the pax buildings though. I handle the pax situation differently compared to others. Most players add every pax building they find, but I only add the ones that are the most efficient, as nowadays, buying land with greenies is expensive. With the possibility of CBM no longer being available, one must be very careful in how one uses the purchased land.

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
Well I actually have a fleet of 10 as well, and that's the main reason why I dont expand. If I do, those additional aircraft would just be sitting there. That is the reason for a fuel ring, but I use all my fuel ring fuel for maps instead. Agree about the pax buildings though. I handle the pax situation differently compared to others. Most players add every pax building they find, but I only add the ones that are the most efficient, as nowadays, buying land with greenies is expensive. With the possibility of CBM no longer being available, one must be very careful in how one uses the purchased land.
Seeing your town,whats the output of your garden?Around 200%?

Top Bottom