Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The new event related ranking

Got so many marshmallows dont know wat too do with them.
And thats without counting the 112 jumbo rangers sitting in the warehous waiting too be used.
wat do you guys think off this new ranking system
I personaly think GI hitt the jackpot this system forces a player to use large amounts off recources to keep in the running for a small and meaningless prize feel free to corect me if you think iam wrong

And thats without counting the 112 jumbo rangers sitting in the warehous waiting too be used.
I personaly think GI hitt the jackpot this system forces a player to use large amounts off recources to keep in the running for a small and meaningless prize feel free to corect me if you think iam wrong
Guess your mallows will be changed into coins, that's what happened before. 112 jumbo, my life, sell the lot. You probably dont need the money! Or the planes. :ROFLMAO:

Personally as a lower level player I like the system. Ill never get jnto top 25, but we have something to work towards. Decent prizes should go further down than 1,2,3.

Guess your mallows will be changed into coins, that's what happened before. 112 jumbo, my life, sell the lot. You probably dont need the money! Or the planes. :ROFLMAO:

Personally as a lower level player I like the system. Ill never get jnto top 25, but we have something to work towards. Decent prizes should go further down than 1,2,3.
didnt think off it that way .
and you are defenetly right about the prizes should be the whole top 10

I’ve virtually been running double fuel since the start. Every hour, tap the fuel additive bonus for 250 marshmallows. They come off your total quantity on hand but not on the competition stats. I have over 17000 in the comp keeping me in the bottom end of the Platinum table but only 440 unspent. I’ve bought NO buildings (all rubbish).

I like the ranking system since it gives chance to get some gold tokens. But it seems like it's impossible for me to jump into the platinum league :(

I’ve virtually been running double fuel since the start. Every hour, tap the fuel additive bonus for 250 marshmallows. They come off your total quantity on hand but not on the competition stats. I have over 17000 in the comp keeping me in the bottom end of the Platinum table but only 440 unspent. I’ve bought NO buildings (all rubbish).
I’ve been doing almost the same. I bought a bowl of richnesses at the very start but it was a waste. Not really necessary as the event has a rather long duration. All the rest I’ve spent on those fuel additives. I have almost 19000 marshmallows but only a little over 3000 unspent. I would like to buy a grey oak as a souvenir, but in the end I guess I’ll spend everything in fuel additives

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I really like it. Im never in the top ranks, but being in the golden league or higher gives me at least 2 fuel10s. I appreciate those because I can use them to speed up fuel recovery when I want to send a flight out right away, while I save my f20s for more important things.

I like the ranking system since it gives chance to get some gold tokens. But it seems like it's impossible for me to jump into the platinum league :(
Don’t ever be distracted by gold tokens in these sorts of situations. Only the elite have any chance of getting them. Focus elsewhere or feel the frustration ;).

Edit: I was slightly off the mark. Top 100 get gold tokens at the end, so that’s a little better than the average building on offer!

Last edited:
Don’t ever be distracted by gold tokens in these sorts of situations. Only the elite have any chance of getting them. Focus elsewhere or feel the frustration ;).
Awww I wanted to be an elite!! :cry:
Oh well, I thought top 100 will be doable... I guess not! :( I am in 2nd in Titanium league. I don't think I have a chance to move up :banghead:
Well.. at least, I will get some coins after this event is over :D

I think there is a tactic to use. I gave been in platinum since day 2, have been 50th but now slowly sliding down. You all play the same kind of game as me, I don't consider myself as elite at all! I played hard for the first 2 days. 6 volcano institutes in day one. Flew hard and fast to Bali, with bowl of riches and pilots manual for one hour. That got me in top league. Did it again a couple of days later. Havent done it again. Still got 17k mallows to spend!

Once youre there it's easier to stay. More difficult to go up especially at the end of an event.

Awww I wanted to be an elite!! :cry:
Oh well, I thought top 100 will be doable... I guess not! :( I am in 2nd in Titanium league. I don't think I have a chance to move up :banghead:
Well.. at least, I will get some coins after this event is over :D
Oh, disregard my previous post! Making the top 100 is definitely reachable. I’ve been in the 100 since the start but slipped to 98 just now. (I thought only the top 5 or 10 got the goodies until I went back and checked).

Last edited:
Oh, completely disregard my previous post! Making the top 100 is definitely reachable. I’ve been in the 100 since the start but slipped to 98 just now. (I thought only the top 5 or 10 got the goodies until I went back and checked).
It’s not that good. A little less than a first place in a red, at least for places 50-100
And reaching the top 50 is unrealistic

Top Bottom