Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Kitchen and Drinks Cabinet

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
We love chatty period, and would be fascinating to see how Christmas food differs around our globe!
View attachment 10708

A very interesting idea, all the different Christmas foods served around the globe. I look forward to reading through the posts, as and when they are posted.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
A very interesting idea, all the different Christmas foods served around the globe. I look forward to reading through the posts, as and when they are posted.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

My in-laws handle Christmas dinner. I seldom know what it is until we get there but past treats have included full turkey dinners, stuffed pork roast, or ham as the main center piece. All three meals include lots of sides brought by different family members. My wife will make a pecan pie for this almost always since it is a family favorite.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Late Sunday lunch - pan fried pork loin chops with scallions, steamed Egyptian potatos with butter and thyme, mixed fresh green salad with red wine and dijon vinaigrette dressing and something suitable to drink. Later on for dessert - cheesecake with mixed fruit.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I missed lunch today so reading this is really making me hungry. Can't make anything new because need to clean out the leftovers in the fridge first. @Captain WH Rollins I checked flight times...don't think I can make it for dinner ;)

Teleportation is what you really need and good insurance in case something goes very wrong during transportation. There will always be other dinners.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
And then correct exam papers! Thats the task for this afternoon. Might manage a bottle of Belgian beer.

It is very difficult to choose from all the Belgian beers available, so I never try to. I just enjoy trying all the different styles of beers - among them St. Feuillien Blonde and Arend Tripel.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

we,, we are having Christmas a week early today, as my son and family are at his wifes parents for Christmas itself - so Roast Turkey with ALL the trimmings (including pigs in blankets, bread sauce, cranberry sauce, and loads of sprouts and roast potatoes, followed by Christmas pudding - fantastic!!!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
we,, we are having Christmas a week early today, as my son and family are at his wifes parents for Christmas itself - so Roast Turkey with ALL the trimmings (including pigs in blankets, bread sauce, cranberry sauce, and loads of sprouts and roast potatoes, followed by Christmas pudding - fantastic!!!

It has been quite a while since we last had pigs in blankets during Christmas, what a good idea.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Some of them are seriously strong. Our local supermarket has over one hundred different. I like our local stuff. La Goudale is a good north of France beer and a very interesting visit to their new brewery if you get the chance. You walk around above the production. No publicity but near st omer its not that far from the uk.

It is interesting you should mention there being over one hundred, it is the first thing I noticed when I first started buying Belgian beer, the wide variety to choose from. It was somewhat of a problem deciding where to start. I will try La Goudale next time - many thanks.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom