Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Kitchen and Drinks Cabinet

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Lunch at home this Saturday afternoon - homemade chicken, mushroom and bacon pie with shortcrust pastry, butter steamed potato's, fresh mixed green salad with herb vinaigrette dressing and chilled white wine.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Saturday night is take-away - deep fried squid with sweat and sour dipping source, beef curry, steamed egg fried rice, chicken chow mein, bean shouts, mixed stir fried vegetables, crackers and chilled beer - enough to feed a family.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Lunch at home this Saturday afternoon - homemade chicken, mushroom and bacon pie with shortcrust pastry, butter steamed potato's, fresh mixed green salad with herb vinaigrette dressing and chilled white wine.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Now that sounds so good, I can almost taste it through the screen! - one of my favourites.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Sunday lunch for today - oven baked swordfish with mango and ginger garlic sauce, crispy roast Saffron potatos, mixed green salad with French dressing, homemade fresh baked bread and chilled white wine.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Pub lunch for today - fish and chips - cod, freshly battered using ale, with mushy peas and with deep fried chunky Saffron chips - could not resist.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Just before Christmas I had a chance to go to a Thai cooking class. Since then I’ve made my own fresh Spring Rolls, a chicken and pea pod stir fry and some pineapple fried rice.

It’s been a fun experience and the food has been up and down, but I’ll probably try a few more of the recipes we brought from the class given we love Thai food
Oh wow - would love to try some of that if you can share the recipes?

I can take pictures of a few of the pages and send them via PM to you. Just give me a little time to do that as it could be a hectic week for me.
Thanks - no rush.
likes.gif

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Lunch at home for today - bacon, lettuce and tomato grilled chicken sandwich with French dressing and a pot of English tea.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Lunch at home for today - a satisfying bowl of spaghetti with homemade fresh tomato, basel and garlic saurce, is was far too cold to go out this early afternoon for lunch.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Lunch for today - homemade chicken, rice and mushroom soup, toasted ciabatta bread with butter garlic and mozzarella cheese - far too cold to go out for lunch this afternoon.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Take away food tonight - Chinese style - spring rolls, lamb and beef curry, steamed Saffron rice, bean shoots, chicken chowmein, mixed stir fried vegetables, crackers - enough food to feed family and friends this Tuesday evening.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Chinese style take away food tonight - deep fried squid with dipping saurce, spring rolls, lamb and beef curry, steamed Saffron rice, bean shoots, chicken chowmein, stir fried mixed vegetables and crackers - enouigh to feed a family.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Sunday lunch for today - slow braised beef cheeks in red wine sauce, creamy mash red Cyprus potatos, steamed green beans and carrots, fresh homemade baked bread.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Friday night is take-away night - Thai restaurant - chicken satay with peanut dip, deep fried squid with sweet and sour dip, lamb and beef curry, egg fried rice, chicken chow mein, bean shouts, stir fried mixed vegetables and crackers - enough food to feed family and friends this evening.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Lunch at home today - toasted cheese and bacon sandwich, mixed salad with dressing, and a pot of English tea - far too cold to go out this afternoon.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Sunday lunch for today - beef and mushroom Stroganoff with Thyme and red wine, sautée potatoes, steamed mixed vegetables, homemade fresh baked bread and something suitable to drink - have not made this meal in quite sometime.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom