Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Kitchen and Drinks Cabinet

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Sunday lunch for today - grilled salmon fillets, steamed Cyrprus potatos with butter and thyme, mixed fresh green salad with red wine and dijon vinaigrette dressing and something suitable to drink with the meal. Later on for dessert - cheesecake with mixed fruit.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Pub lunch for today - a large bowl of medium spiced kidney beans in a fresh tomato basil and garlic saurce with fresh pita bread - warm and pleasing on this somewhat chilly afternoon.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Pub lunch for today - fish and chips (cod, freshly battered using ale, with mushy peas and chunky chips) - and then a few frames of snooker in the affternoon, to celebrate my three years as a forum member and my four years as a player of Airport City.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Pub lunch for today - pan fried potato gnocchi with fresh tomato and basil sauce, small mixed green salad, fresh baked olive bread and chilled white wine - comfort food.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Pub lunch for today - pan fried salt marsh lamb, crispy garlic roast potato's, mixed green salad with dressing and chilled white wine - and a walk through the park, on such a bright and sunny afternoon.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Lunch for today - Indian restaurant food for a change - a few plain popadoms with condiments, mixed green salad, peas fried rice, medium spiced lamb rogan josh, a plain nan and a chilled bottle of beer.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Sunday lunch for today - free range oven roast duck with crackling and red wine gravy, crispy roast Cyprus potato's with saffron, steamed Brussels sprouts with garlic butter dressing and homemade fresh baked bread. Later for desert - cheesecake with mixed fruit and ice cream.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Pub lunch for today - two egg chive omelette with smoked haddock and grated Parmesan cheese, mixed green salad with dressing and chilled white wine.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Lunch at home for today - toasted roast chicken sandwich with cheese and pickle, and a pot of hot Earl Grey Tea with honey - could not be bothered to get dress, put my shoes on and go out for today.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Today for lunch I had a bacon and egg soda. A soda farl is an Irish bread that doesn't have yeast and is often made on a griddle as a whole round that is partially cut through so you can break off the sections (farls) and fry, toast or simple eat as a sandwich with butter. There are several Irish breads that aren't familiar to the rest of the UK. Wheaten bread, Veda Bread are two more that spring to mind.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Today for lunch I had a bacon and egg soda. A soda farl is an Irish bread that doesn't have yeast and is often made on a griddle as a whole round that is partially cut through so you can break off the sections (farls) and fry, toast or simple eat as a sandwich with butter. There are several Irish breads that aren't familiar to the rest of the UK. Wheaten bread, Veda Bread are two more that spring to mind.

I have often enjoyed having am Irish breakfast of soda bread with bacon, eggs, tomatos and hash potatos, and all the other combinations that you can have for breakfast. A really good morning breakfast sets you up nicely for the day.

Regards
Captain WH Rolins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Saturday evening take-away night - Thai Restaurant - stir fried squid with sweet and sour sauce, crispy roast chicken with soya sauce dip, steamed rice, mixed vegetable chow mein, stir fried noodles with bean shouts, crackers and chilled beer - enough to feed a hungry family this evening.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Sunday lunch for today - slow roast shoulder of beef, crispy roast saffron potato's, mixed green salad with balsamic vinaigrette dressing, fresh baked bread and homemade onion gravy and something suitable to drink with the meal. Later for desert - cheesecake with mixed fruit.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Pub lunch for today - a very pleasing medium spiced bowl of Kedgeree - smoked salmon, boiled rice, chopped parsley, two hard-boiled eggs, curry powder and cream.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Pub lunch for today - braised steak with onions and mushrooms, chunky chips and a mixed green salad with classic Dijon Vinaigrette dressing - life is beautiful.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I wish I had seen this in the pubs I was in at the beginning of the year. I absolutely would have tried this.

I often make this lunch time meal at home, very easy to prepare. It may sound a bit odd, but it is more of an lunchtime meal for me, rather than an evening meal. Not sure why, can not put my finger on the reason.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Pub lunch for today - deep fried scampi and chunky chips with tartare sauce, mixed green salad with olive oil dressing and a chilled bottle of beer - on this pleasantly warm and sunny afternoon.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Lunch at home today - a large bowl of medium spiced Haraka beans in a fresh tomato basil and garlic saurce with toasted buttery ciabatta bread - did not really fancy going out for lunch. The weather was not as pleasing today, compared with yesterday's good weather.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom