Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Kitchen and Drinks Cabinet

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Pub lunch for today - bubble and squeak, pickled radish and cucumber salad with a toasted sesame oil dressing, and a pot of English tea.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Pub lunch for today - bubble and squeak, pickled radish and cucumber salad with a toasted sesame oil dressing, and a pot of English tea.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I luuuvvvvv bubble and squeak - it is a family tradition on boxing day, and easter monday with the leftover veg, as breakfast with bacon sausage and eggs.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I luuuvvvvv bubble and squeak - it is a family tradition on boxing day, and easter monday with the leftover veg, as breakfast with bacon sausage and eggs.
I had never heard of bubble and squeak and had to look it up - looks delicious!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I had never heard of bubble and squeak and had to look it up - looks delicious!

Bubble and Squeak is a traditional English dish made with leftover vegetables from a roast dinner. The main ingredients are potato and cabbage, but carrots, peas, Brussels sprouts, or any other leftover vegetables can be added - sometimes with a fried egg on top. In Ireland it is called Colcannon and in Scotland (the Borders) Rumbledethumps.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
tried to find a picture, but it tastes a lot better than it looks!

tenderstem-bubble-squeak-with-caramelised-onions-crisp-bacon-served-with-fried-eggs.jpg

@crescent moon and @ItsRalphy - this is the best pictures I could find.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Late Sunday lunch - marinated grilled rump steak, chunky chips with béarnaise sauce, mixed green salad with dressing and something suitable to drink. Later for desert - cheesecake with mixed fresh fruit.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Yesterday was Mrs Ralphy and my 28th wedding anniversary and we went out for a special meal:-

Starter was Black Pudding, Bacon and a Poached Egg on a bed of leavers for me, and fried Brie Wedges for Mrs Ralphy.
Mains for both of us was a Rib-Eye steak, in a fantastic creamy haggis and whiskey sauce "One medium, one well done)
Pudding was a Tiramisu for me, and Mrs Ralphy had ice-cream

All with a bottle of Prosecco

Delicious!
Champagne.jpg

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Yesterday was Mrs Ralphy and my 28th wedding anniversary and we went out for a special meal:-

Starter was Black Pudding, Bacon and a Poached Egg on a bed of leavers for me, and fried Brie Wedges for Mrs Ralphy.
Mains for both of us was a Rib-Eye steak, in a fantastic creamy haggis and whiskey sauce "One medium, one well done)
Pudding was a Tiramisu for me, and Mrs Ralphy had ice-cream

All with a bottle of Prosecco

Delicious!
View attachment 15390

My respects to the both of you on your 28th wedding anniversary.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Pub lunch for today - bacon, lettuce and tomato grilled chicken sandwich with a pot of English tea, followed by a large slice of banana cake with custard.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Lunch at home - a bowl of shrimp pasta, homemade fresh creamy tomato, basel and garlic saurce with grated Parmesan cheese topping and a glass of chilled white wine - the weather today looked somewhat iffy.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Pub lunch for today - pan roasted salmon steak with mixed peppercorn butter, steamed mixed green vegetables with honey soy sesame dressing and chilled white wine.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Pub lunch for today - toad in the hole - cumberland sausages freshly cooked in a Yorkshire pudding with mashed potato, vegetables and gravy - could not resist.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Pub lunch for today - saffron coated chunky chips, oven roasted Cumberland sausages, a bowl of medium spiced haraka beans and a bottle of Haywood Farm apple cider.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
On the night shift so my first meal will consist off
Timely microwaved McCain chips,
Complimented with Tescos white bread
Seasoned with salt and a dash of tomato sauce yum !!

Welcome to The Kitchen and Drinks Cabinet - this is your first post, hopefull the first of many in this themed thread. This is where we all come together for great food and drink, we shall try and help you to eat better and well.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Saturday evening is take-away night - Thai Restaurant - Chicken Satay with Peanut Dip sauce, Thai Green Curry, Steamed Rice, Chicken Chow Mein, Bean Shouts, Crackers, chilled beer and family get together.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom